Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gimson mathew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 08:57 AM
    HP laptop speaker issue
    My laptop which is HP dv2700 recently had an isue with the speaker not working . But it does with the headset.
    Jimmy
    chaosmaster1 Posts: 294, Reputation: 12

Jan 13, 2009, 07:05 PM

If you are having problem with the sound then try going to the manufactur's website and updating your audio drivers if that doesn't work then completely unistall the sound and do a cleanup then reinstall with the latest drivers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird Wireless Issue, laptop shuts down wireless network [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, here it goes. I am in the process of fixing a buddies computer. He has a dv8000 HP. When I got it, he said that it will not connect to the internet either through wireless or cat5. I brought it home, were have a wireless network and tried to connect. I get no connection and limited or no...

HP laptop speaker no sound: but can hear through headset [ 30 Answers ]

I have an HP laptop. The speaker has been working with no problem for 2 years. Suddenly today, the speaker stopped working. The sound card is OK because I can hear sound through my headphone. Did some quick research and read something about my laptop not being able to not properly sense the...

Laptop Speaker No Sound [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Compaq laptop and the speakers have worked fine until today. I suddenly have NO sound for anything? Can anyone help Thanks Kaluda:)

Compaq Laptop C502US with Vista Home Issue? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone here have a Compaq Laptop with Windows Vista Home? I have an issue with mine that just started about 3 weeks ago. I've had the laptop for almost a year now with no problems other than compatibility with older printers and programs but I was expecting that. Now, when I start the...

View more questions Search