Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Jul 23, 2006, 07:30 PM
    Burn data file...
    I want to back my files and I want to burn it to DVD disc... But the problem is, I don't have DVD writer... is the any software that emulates black dvd disc to burn my file using CD writer... :confused:
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2006, 12:53 AM
    Nope. To burn to a DVD, you'll need a DVD writer.
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Jul 24, 2006, 02:29 AM
    OK thanks...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Data entry or data processing from home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello from Florida, My name is Don and I am looking for a free data entry from home website that I can find. It is not easy to find! Please help!

Eye burn [ 3 Answers ]

My husband was wielding and in the middle of the night, he said that his eye was burning bad. Any home remedies? Donna

Outlook 2003 - checking data file 'Personal Folders' for problems [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to turn this OFF? My computer has a few issues of its own.. nothing that bothers me too bad. Sometimes, it shuts itself down overnight and I usually have evrything still open... like outlook 2003. I know that the problem is NOT with outlook but every time I go to open outlook...

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

Not able to burn data to CD on XP [ 8 Answers ]

Anyone who can help: I've wracked my brain and system to figure out why I am able to copy music CD's but cannot drag and drop data files to my CD burner. In the past it worked fine and lately it just hasn't been working. I'd appreciate any help! Thanks. E ;)

View more questions Search