:)
    sandeepgrd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 01:02 AM

Learn yoga from Ramdevbaba's site.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2009, 01:05 AM

Hi,

I thought that what I found on the following sites might be helpful to you. I hope that it is.

Morning Yoga Means Less Caffeine - NetSweat Fitness Blog

Morning Yoga Pose

Choosing What Time of Day to Do Yoga

Do morning yoga - Yoga how to video - SuTree

Thanks!
    dr_gupta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 02:18 AM

Yes morning yoga is really helpful for health,there are many type of yogas you can do at morning time ,but best is pranayam.its all about regulating your breath,concentrating on it,do it in fresh air,close your one nostril with your thumb, and inhale air slowly and deeply so that it fill your lungs completely it is called anulom and then exhale the inhaled air slowly to empty the lungs completely.maintaining of concentration is necessary,repeat it for 5-10 minutes,
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2009, 02:22 PM
    Not yoga I will mention, but pilates dvds...

Stott pilates rocks. Learn how to do moderate work with good form and you have a workout for life.

Love the following series... follow the link, scroll down about 1/3 the way and look for the series The Secret to Flat Abs, Firm and Fit, etc...

STOTT PILATES | At Home Video Series

Love pilates. Once you "master" a move there is always a dozen ways to make it harder. Great, great stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask About Yoga [ 3 Answers ]

Can Someone Please Confirm Whether Pasechi Moten Or Something Sounding Similar To This Word Exists In Yoga Thanks.

Yoga? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm planning on doing a lot of yoga (I just got wii fit) and I was just wondering will yoga help my height increase? :confused:

Name Of A Yoga Asan [ 6 Answers ]

Can someone Please Inform Me If A Yoga Asan With The Name Of "Pasechi Moten" Exists. Thanks

I Need Info About Yoga [ 1 Answers ]

Hello people. My name is Clive. I am new to this forum and I am getting into yoga... I was checking out this site Ashiyana Yoga Retreat Centre and I came across SATSANG... I would like to know more about this subject... can someone please give me more info about this topic for me. Please do...

View more questions Search