Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edmundja Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2006, 04:47 PM
    Maytag neptune dryer does not heat in normal mode
    Maytag Neptune dryer does not heat in normal mode but does in the system check mode for dry temp. would this indicate the thermostat is bad?
    edmundja Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2006, 08:52 PM
    Well I just read the schematic and figured it out on my own. I thought I would post the part number in hopes it may help some one else. It was the thermistor on the blower housing. I send the signal to the computer to tell it when it is hot enough and regulates the temp. part #320-508
    sflinchum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 02:19 PM
    I have a maytage neptune mgd4000 dryer and it heats most of the time but it leaves a very distinct gas smell in the clothes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Dryer does not dry in Auto Dry mode [ 23 Answers ]

My Maytag dryer works well in the Timed Dry mode but in the Auto Dry mode it runs forever and does not dry well. In the Timed Dry mode it produces plenty of heat and works fine. What is happening in the Auto Dry mode that does not make the heat properly get to a level that allows the clothes to...

Neptune Dryer Stopped Heating M/N MDG4000BWW [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Please Help! My girlfriends dryer stopped heating suddenly. It's a Maytag Neptune Model MDG4000BWW. There is no heat whatsoever. I am hoping there is something inherent with this model that I can start with. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

View more questions Search