Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thatoneguy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2004, 01:19 PM
    Bumps and Itch
    I'm 20 and in college I have been with aproximatly 13 girls in the past year or so but the last girl I was with was about an 5 month relationship where I was only having sex with that one girl. We have since broke up because I am in a new state. I haven't been with ANY girls in since me and my ex girlfriend broke up (atleast 2 months). Now recently about 2 weeks ago I noticed a single red irritated bump near the edge of my pubic hair. I was thinking it was just an irritated hair from shaving and trimming of the area. A few days later in the shower I noticed a new bump and a new bump the next day; now I have probably close to 15 to 20 bumps that are fine until touched at which point they itch slightly and if scratched begin to bleed. I don't know if this is and STD or just a skin problem but. I find it odd for and STD to lay silent for that long of a length of time but then again I don't know much about STD's. I have had unprotected sex with several of the girls that I was with (over extended periods of time) and have never had a problem until now when I have been celebate for 2 months or more. If anyone has any suggesstions idea's anything PLEASE let me know. I'm getting ready to go back to school and this will def. cut me out of a lot of extra curricular activities if you know what I mean
    rey55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2004, 07:25 PM
    Re: Bumps and Itch
    Its not herpes, because herpes appears w/i 2 weeks of contact and is grouped clear blisters not single red bumps. It could be folliculitus which just goes away. Don't try to pop them as it only makes them bleed. I would also doubt its HPV because that is generally flesh colored growths with no head. Most importantly though, go see a doctor, it'll do wonders for you psyche.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I had intercourse with my husband recently, and at the time I was very dry and a little irritated because I was also pms. The next morning I awoke with a small bump on the lip of my vagina. This happened once before but it did go away on its own. In the very same spot. It has been four days now and...

Bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I notice on the side of my thigh at my bikini line a bump I was just wondering if it is pilar cyst. This mostly happen when I shave or wear really tighy jeans. Help anyone.

Vaginal Bumps [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started birth control and it caused me to have my period for an extended period of about 3-weeks, during this time I went on a trip to Mexico. I was in a wet swimsuit every day for 7 days in a row, so when I returned I didn't think anything about it when I began to notice a few small...

Nocturnal Itch [ 1 Answers ]

I have this itch all over my body when I go to sleep sometimes, probably a few times a month. It's just itching without and visible signs of bumps or rash, and it disturbs my sleep till dawn. I have been told this is one symptom of having gallstones, but I have had my keyhole surgery last November....

Pubic Hair Itch [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all, I am 21 and sexually active. I have found that over the past 6 months my pubic hair on the right side of the region is really itchy. Does anyone know what this is?

View more questions Search