Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Georgebloke69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 03:55 PM
    Which actual Concorde crashed
    I flew on Concorde in 1990, and was an Air France owned plane. This has always made me wonder - how do I find out if the one that crashed a few years ago was the actual one I had flown on. I know Air France had 7 Concordes at the time I flew on it. Any help would be most welcome
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Jan 8, 2009, 01:32 AM

Here's a link.
    Air France Flight 4590 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And here is a link to the official report

http://www.bea.aero/docspa/2000/f-sc...-sc000725a.pdf
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Jan 12, 2009, 07:22 PM

They rotate aircraft for maintenance. I suspect you would have to ask Air France if they have the aircraft serial number (or whatever other identifier they used in their records) for that flight number on that day. I doubt they will provide the information, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think my comp crashed [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know how to reboot my computer

Pc has crashed [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Just about 3 weeks ago I noticed my desktop crashed. I first noticed the black screen and saw that most of my pics and some files were missing. Now, it seems like it's back to normal but after what happened, I feel something is still in there. I've scanned with Hijackthis and here is my log:...

Crashed! [ 19 Answers ]

Well I don't know what the heck happened to my computer, the dumb thing froze up, so I had to use the reset button. When it came back, I got this red NAV auto protect window that said "unable to determine the location of the configuration files" and a in the bottome left corner. So I hit enter...

View more questions Search