Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2164monterey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 03:49 PM
    Studio parody
    I am searching for the title of a 1930's movie which is about a bunch of writers at a movie studio causing chaos with their schemes.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jan 8, 2009, 10:24 PM
    This is only a suggestion, as it's the only one similar to your description, afer
    Doing an extended search: "Movie Maniacs," 1936.

Movie Maniacs (1936) - Plot summary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parody of Will Smith's "Miami" [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find a video or the music of a parody of Will Smith's "Miami". The song was called "Going to New Jersey," or something like that. I heard the song played on Z100 in New York a few times a number of years ago.

What movie has the Bonnie Tyler Song "Turn Around (Bright Eyes)" Parody? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't recall which movie I saw where there was a wedding singer on a stage singing at a wedding reception and singing the song by Bonnie Tyler called Turn Around (Bright Eyes). But I do recall the humorous and offbeat way by which the song was being sung. The singer, in an attempt to be more...

Pinnacle Studio/DVD [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Hitachi BX35A camcorder, and realized that it does not connect to a PC. We want to make videos from the footage we've taped, and purchased Pinnacle Studio. The user's manual says we should be able to 'capture' from the DVD-R, but when we put it in our computer, the computer reads it as...

3d studio for Mac [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Edgar. I need "3d studio Max" for Macintosh and I don't know how I can get it. :'( Nowadays, I'm downloading it by E-mule with my PC but I don't know if will work in my Macintosh.? Could you help me. Many Thank's!! ;)

View more questions Search