Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caty561 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 09:55 AM
    Is it love?
    I'm new to this site... Hello..

I've been in my relationship for 7yrs and we've had our fair share of issues.

4yrs ago he cheated and after sometime apart I decided to give himi another chance but ever since than I've lost total trust in him and I don't know if I will ever fully trust him again.

We are now going through issues and he has told me he needs some space (last time he said that he cheated) so my concern is; is there someone else or does he need space... We have been arguing for 3 days now and he has gotten to the point of being a complete jerk has disrespected me and I don't know what to do. I know that his way of fighting with me is to try to hurt my feelings but that's uncalled for. ANd yes I can admit that I can become annoying when we argue and I have my share of faults...

I ask myself does he love me or is he comfortable??

We we're planing on trying to have a family this year but I will not bring a child in this world with this situation.

I need some imput
    LifeChangesMan Posts: 329, Reputation: 39

Jan 7, 2009, 11:11 AM
    Hey,

I'm just going to try and keep this simple, and say that I've been active on this site for a few months now, and I just want to say people who get back together after a break up who are NOT separated for a significant amount of time, and / or go out and see other people see the same recurring problems.

So, after four years he got bored with you and cheated on you I guess, so now three years later he's in the same boat, and maybe the next number would be two years in the pattern to walk away or cheat, or what ever the situation may be.

There's never any reason to disrespect some one you care about no matter what the circumstances, and don't try and cope with it by saying I was annoying and can be annoying, no screw that, no one can treat you like dirt regardless of what you have done.

Yours Truly,
    LCM
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2009, 11:39 AM

Love isn't supposed to be this hard... or this complicated. Too many issues surround the relationship, and I don't think it is healthy or even enjoyable for either of you. I would make a clean break, as you should enjoy being around your partner. This, is clearly no fun at all.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 7, 2009, 01:53 PM

I think its safe to say not a lot of progress being made in all this time, so give him what he ask for, and this time break the cycle by leaving each other alone, or don't complain when he needs space again, later. You may be in love, but just don't work together very well.
    ja77 Posts: 250, Reputation: 36

Jan 7, 2009, 01:57 PM

I've lost total trust

There can not be a relationship where there is no trust. I think one of the key things to a relationship is full trust.

I think its time that you issued the space and moved on with your life and started to be happy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Love triangle, I love her but she doesn't like me back and it really hurts me [ 67 Answers ]

Hi all, I think I'm in a love triangle, where I love a girl who loves another guy, but that guy doesn't love her that much as I love her. My story began with this girl, she moved to my house to study in my town, as her parents were far away from her and her parents were also my parents' friends. So...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

Love in a time of Cholera. How long would you wait for love? [ 5 Answers ]

I'll try and keep this short and to the point. I was in a 7+ year relationship with a man I met while overseas, we fell in love instantly and kept in touch after our brief encounter, till finally we started to plan my trip to his country for a 3 month stay - I was prepared to do it, I was deeply in...

View more questions Search