Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shrawan4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 09:11 AM
    Why should I be hired?
    Sir,
    I am appearing for an interview for the first time in WIPRO BPO.
    What shall I answer when they ask why shall we hire you?
    Gregisteredtrademark Posts: 226, Reputation: 35

Jan 7, 2009, 09:20 AM

You need to sell yourself, what makes your talents and experience better than anyone. No one can answer that question except for you. I would suggest making a list of everything that makes you... well you. From your work ethic, to personal experiences, to your education. Then use these in your interview to set you apart from the rest of the pack. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What jobs can felons not be hired for? [ 2 Answers ]

I have burglary felonys, what jobs am I not going to be able to be hired for?

Rely on my hired surveyors [ 1 Answers ]

I have a current survey on my property. Someone else has had the property touching mine surved not long after.my lines are on there side or there lines our on my side.my surveyor said he is responsible if he is not correct.should I put my fence up even though someone else thinks their property is...

Getting hired with a dwi [ 2 Answers ]

I Was Going To Get Hired By The City Of Mcallen And They Ran A Background Check On Me And It Came Back That It Had A Dwi On 04-19-97. This Position Is For A Custodian And It Has No Info On Dwi. They Sent Me A Letter Say They Found Out I Had A Dwi And That It Was Ganna Be Part Of The Hiring Process....

Hired a bad contractor [ 7 Answers ]

Long story short; my husband and I hired a contractor to install a patio in our yard. He did a lousy job, agreed he did a lousy job, and agreed to re-do it. He ripped it out, left us with a gravel pit and we never heard from him again. After many ignored phone calls we filed against him in small...

36 weeks pregnant, EX-BF hired lawyer.. [ 1 Answers ]

good evening, all! i am new to this forum, so be nice! i am 9 months (36 weeks) pregnant, and recently broke up with the baby's father, "jack". in my opinion he is a selfish a$$hole who doesn't think about anyone besides himself, and it took me about two years to figure this out. guess i'm a...

View more questions Search