Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abckengardan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 09:06 AM
    How to take off a black square that is blocking most of a picture on a big screen
    I have a 52"big screen TV,rca.. it has a black square that is covering up most of the picture,you only can see the outer edges of the picture that you are watching but when you touch any button it shows the full picture for about half a second then the black square appears again... was wondering how can you take it off, I went into the menu and couldn't find anything to take it off...
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2009, 06:20 PM

Do you have Picture In Picture?
    Texas Turkey Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 07:42 PM

It could be closed caption also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Screen picture jumping up and down [ 2 Answers ]

Just like an OLD television, my screen is jumping up and down. I didn't know what Category in computers to go to and since I'm totally lost , technically challenged, I Thought maybe I could get a reply I could understand. Thanks to anyone who tries To help me.

Split picture screen on Emerson 20in LCD [ 1 Answers ]

Hello,I have an eight month old Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C My sound is great. My picture is distorted. Seems it has a divided screen. With little movement of the actual picture. Colors are way off. Please help. :rolleyes: :eek:

Tv coloring and picture at bottom of screen [ 1 Answers ]

My jvc 54' had a magnet drop behind it when we turned it on the color was pulled to the bottom of the screen what can we do please?

Kitchen faucet screen blocking water [ 2 Answers ]

Last week I took off the screwy part at the bottom of my faucet and screwed on a water filter. I've been doing this for years - on this faucet for six months. The filter was on for a few days, and I took it off tonight and rescrewed on the faucet piece. However, now water is spewing out from the...

View more questions Search