Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coralyncass Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 11:40 PM
    Belly button piercing.
    I got my bellybutton pierced about 6 weeks ago and I've changed it twice, but I cleaned it with rubbing alcohol, which I now know wasn't a good idea, but when I grab my belly button with my thumb and my fore finger I can feel like this lump behind my piercing? Like what is it? And how do I get rid of it?
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Jan 7, 2009, 12:30 AM
    It's probably scarring. I don't know much about piercings, but I think you're supposed to wait 6 months before you change your ring. Unless you start to treat it right, that lump is only going to get bigger.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Piercing the belly button [ 20 Answers ]

HEY ALL Well i am new here and i wanted to know can i peirce my belly button myself?? If so how?? And is it kinda like peircing the ears Thank you very much

Self Piercing Belly Button [ 35 Answers ]

I'm if anyone has any tips or like the best step process?

Belly button piercing [ 4 Answers ]

I cannot tolerate pain at all. I got my ears pierced twice and that was fine And then I got my cartlidge pierced I wanted to pass out but it didn't hurt that much it was just a pinch But now I want my belly button pierced. How long is the actually procedure and how long does it hurt.

Belly Button Piercing [ 6 Answers ]

I'm going to pierce my belly button soon and I'm going to do it with my best friend (who lives in a different city-- I'm going to do it when I go visit her) anyway, she says that she doesn't know any good piercing studios.. this might sound like a really stupid question but is it OK to pierce your...

Belly Button Piercing [ 2 Answers ]

OK I'm only 13 and I want my belly button pierced and I'm wondering if I should get it done now or wait a few years? Is it good to get it done in a specific time of year or does it not matter I really am looking for some answers please help!! :cool:

View more questions Search