Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heavenlyangel69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 11:06 PM
    A child in our lives
    Please let me know if we are ever going to have a child of our own... I had a daughter who passed at 2 and my heart and arms are empty
    mamasanny Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 01:09 AM
    Oh sweetie, I afor your Im sooooooooo VERY sorry for your loss. If you do not mind me asking, how long ago was that? Please do know that you are in my thoughts and I will pray that you get what you urune for so very much.

BIG hugs sweets
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Jan 13, 2009, 10:32 PM

I am so sorry also for your loss. I will pray to Our Lady of Bandra for you. She will not leave you bereft.

Many Blessings.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2009, 06:23 PM

I am sorry about your lost and I wish you the best but you will have another child when God see fit. I hope you saw a grieve counselor to help you in your time of need and hope you have a good support group.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Liz
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2009, 06:25 PM

I wanted to add that I hope you don't waste your money on psychics. Please don't!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Father paying child support to mother when daughter lives with dad's grandparents [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I don't know what to do he has a 15 year old daughter who lives with my husband's parents, she been living with them since 1994 when child services gave temporary custody to my husbands mom until the mom felt ready to get custody back. My husband didn't have the custody because he...

C/S required after 18 if court ordered and child lives with no custodial by choice? [ 4 Answers ]

... court ordered decree of 1996 states c/s to cont after age 18 if child remains in sec education. Father attempts to exercise age emanicipation, but cont to pay a reduced amt. by my insistence; however both children chose to live with Dad for school choice at age 15. He always paid same amt...

Is it legal for a mother to claim taxes when child lives with father [ 2 Answers ]

A friend of mine has had custody of his son for two years and each tax year he tries to claim son it says the mother already has. How does he fix this and can he get refunded?

Claiming a grandchild that lives with you or does father that lives elsewhere? [ 6 Answers ]

My 18 year old daughter lives with me full time, is full time high school student, has had a baby 12/5/07 and the baby also lives with me. I do claim my daughter as a dependent. The baby is covered by his fathers insurance. Who claims the baby as a dependent on their taxes, the father or myself?

Child lives with noncustodial parent do I have rights? [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has been staying with her father for 4 years,he has a court order to pay child support.He is taking me to court for custody of her.I recently moved into a larger home with my boyfriend so I have room now.The new wife he has has smacked her in the face twice and threw her out (12 years...

View more questions Search