Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelly0816 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 03:54 PM
    Vaginal problems, a lot of dischrage and vaginal itch
    Well its embarasing but I'm 16 and I just became sexually active. Ive only done it with one boy which is my boyfriend and ever since I have been dealing with occasional vaginal itching. At one point it became so sever that my mom had to take me to the doctor but she didn't find out about my sex life. But at times the itch comes back and I have a lot of dischrage I mean a lot. Its also like white and at times very yellow. Please help
    JustHisGirl Posts: 84, Reputation: 4

Jan 6, 2009, 04:04 PM

Sounds like a yeast infection.
    Checka413 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 01:10 AM
    You should get checked if he was sexually active before you can have a infection or a sexually transmitted infection ! The yellowish discharge is what makes me believe that but if its like a white cottage cheese like discharge it is a yeast infection which is common, do not use monistat ( horrible, own experience ) but go back to the doctors and have them prescribe something

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal problems [ 1 Answers ]

A few days ago my vagina was itching unusually.I inspected it and discovered a small bump on my clitoris and my whole vagina was swollen. I have another bump between my anus and vagina opening. It really hurts. When I wipe as well. I have excessive discharge that's white and yellowish and I never...

Vaginal problems [ 7 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I have a hypothyroid. Like a REALLY bad hypothyroid. For the past few months I have had constant vaginal problems. There is like a yellowish discharge but it just kind of looks like urine... but I know it's not. Also there is an extremely potent odor. To me it kind of smells...

Vaginal Itch? [ 1 Answers ]

I am experience itching in the pubic hair region and right around the area where you pee. I was diagnosed and treating for a yeast infection last Monday (6 days ago). After medication completed itching was still taking place so I called my doctor and was checked over (4 days ago). She said...

Vaginal Itch w/ Bumps [ 1 Answers ]

Hello to all, I have a question. About a month or two ago, a friend and I had intercourse that was protected. A few weeks later, I noticed an itch that began accompanied by small bumps. These bumps are only inside the flaps that covers the vaginal opening. They itch like something I've never...

Vaginal Itch [ 2 Answers ]

Each time I have sex with my partner I have itching at the opening of my vagina, I am going through menapause. It this due to not enough lubrication or is it that I might have some kind of infection?

View more questions Search