Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oberon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2006, 04:22 PM
    mystery kids sci-fi show
    As a kid in the 80's I saw a show much like Voltron, but I'm sure it was with puppets. There were 3 pilots of 3 sections of a robot; head, torso, legs which were launched from a starship as fighters to battle antlike aliens. The pilot of the head was named Shiloh, of the others one had a 'fro and wore army camo and the other was a bit fat [I think]. Anyway does anyone have any idea what this was?? Random Google searches just aren't working.
    morrigan Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Oct 24, 2006, 01:37 PM
    You are thinking of star fleet try here

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/1011/

You'll find it listed on the left hand side of the screen near the bottom

Hope this helped:D
    TheDarkCrystalJunkie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2006, 06:39 PM
    Moorigan is right, it's called star fleet, used to watch that all the time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

Mystery bug? [ 10 Answers ]

This bug/bird/insect has been flying around our butterfly bushes for the past few weeks. Any ideas on what it could be. We are stumped because it appears to be a hummingbird/butterfly type specie but up close it looks like a lobster! We would love some insight. :confused:

Mystery movie! [ 1 Answers ]

This will probably be difficult to understand but I will do my best to explain good. There was a movie I used to watch when I was little. Its animated and I think it takes place on a mountain or in the winter cause there is snow... so there's a race going on, and the only character I remember is a...

80's kids show w/ group called "The Rockets" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been searcing the web for days for info about a kids show that was on during the 80's: All I can remember is that there was a group of kids ranging in ages who were all members of a singing group called "The Rockets"-There was a young sister and older brother and a boy named...

Mystery pipe [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have sort of plastic pipe sticking out of the ground next to the back of the house: http://www.bainite.org/images/thingy.jpg It 4" wide and sticks about 6" out of the ground. For visual reference, the black hose next to it is a soaker hose. Does anyone know what this is? We...

View more questions Search