Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tbbruno Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 02:29 PM
    Need name of movie about boys in private/military school
    I'm looking for a movie comedy about boys in private or military school who play pranks and get into trouble. There are no well known actors in the movie, but I know that the title of the film has the word "brother" or "brothers" in it.

Ring a bell?? Anyone?

Thanks in advance
    memaiero Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2009, 05:00 AM

Is it Toy Soldiers? Where they play pranks at private school and then their taken hostage? Sean Astin, Wil Wheaton... Try this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name movie at a girls private school [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I'm hoping that someone can help me figure out the title of this movie, I only remember some of the story line and one scene but it's pretty vivid... So I know there are two girls that are best friends and they seem to be the "trouble" makers at the high school. They seem to stay...

Private School [ 3 Answers ]

My five year-old son is in Kindergarten at a private Christian Academy in Maryland that has a "Church-Exempt" status according the State Education department. My son has been diagnosed to have a speech problem. He has been receiving speech therapy for the past two years and at the beginning of...

Boys Are Being Such Jerks At My School [ 15 Answers ]

Boys are being such jerks at my school. They all go for the popular people. I am just a normal girl leading a normal but fun life. The popular people all wear thick make-up and wear short skirts. :mad: how can I get boys to like me? :mad:

View more questions Search