Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aalexander Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 01:47 PM
    Jobs for teens?
    I am 15 almost 16 and I have no clue were I can get hired. If you have any information where 15 year olds get hired please tell me
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2009, 01:54 PM

You'll have to check with labor laws in your state... being a minor, they have strict laws about work and work times.

Have you thought of babysitting, lawncare, etc?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 03:30 PM

Hi, aalexander!

That's true about needing to check the labor laws where you live. If you're in the United States, and depending on the laws of your state, it's possible that you might be able to get a work permit to do certain jobs. Also, I see minors working in restaurants and grocery stores around where I live.

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 6, 2009, 03:40 PM

Walking dogs, raking leaves, mowing yards, perhaps washing dogs for people.

Some areas fast food, bagging grocreys, washing cars

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why.are teens like this? [ 13 Answers ]

WHY, OH WHY are teens like this? Well, probably not al of them... but the one's I live around. Why don't these people appreciate what they have... like compare yourself to people... In lets say Africa... or other poor countries. Like.. they complain for the SMALLEST things... I mean it's...

Why are most of the teens I know like this? [ 6 Answers ]

I live in some stupid neighborhood in NJ... filled with latinas... n latinos (I'm not one) I'm not a racist or anything, but these latinas/latinos are giving me a bad thinking style of all of them. I never think 100% of them are stupid... but ugh! There are like these ghetto blacks here too, well...

Jobs for teens [ 2 Answers ]

I want to make some money over the summer but I am not old enough to have real one. There is no one to babysit and I can't think of anything else to do in New York

Teens and Love? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, so this will be a very long post but hopefully you can read all of it! I'm going to grade 11 really soon, so as you know, I'm still a teen. I've been with this guy (same age as me) for almost 3 years and we go to the same school. We met in grade 8. We started talking because both of us really...

View more questions Search