Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheri lockhart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 12:28 PM
    Being bonded in the state of West Virginia after being convicted felon in Ohio
    Being a convicted felon in 2005 in the state of Ohio how long do I need to be out before I have to start paying to be bonded and I live in west virginia:eek:
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 12:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cheri lockhart View Post
    being a convicted felon in 2005 in the state of ohio how long do i need to be out before i have to start paying to be bonded and i live in west virginia:eek:

I don't know what you mean. Are you on probation? Are you asking about employment bond?

If you've made all of your Court-ordered appearances I don't understand why you are asking about a criminal bond - which guarantees you will appear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a convicted felon who lives in Kentucy get a state job? [ 1 Answers ]

If you are a convinced felon who lives in Kentucky, can you get a job through the state?

Can I be a convicted felon and become an LVN or RN in the state of California? [ 2 Answers ]

Can I be a convicted felon and become an LVN or RN in the state of California?

My grandparents set up a trust in West Virginia. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I would like some information on trusts. My grandparents set up a trust before they passed away some 22 years ago. I really do not know anything about the trust or how much money and property they had. I have tried to keep out of this part of the family "secret" all these years, but it is...

Can a convicted felon be bonded and insured to start a cleaning service [ 4 Answers ]

I live in NC and want to start a cleaning service. I know I need to get bonded and insured but I have heard that convicted felons can not be bonded. My conviction was 10 years ago here in NC. Before I spend a lot of time trying to start this business, I would like to know if I can be bonded....

Convicted felon in Wisconsin being bonded [ 2 Answers ]

I live in the state of Wisconsin and was convicted of a felony 14 years ago. Is it possible for me to be bonded for employment purposes?

View more questions Search