Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eimansalman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 09:49 AM
    Blood in mucus lump in throat
    I have a lump in my throat and blood in my mucus. What is wrong? And what can this be? I am worried because I have no idea why this is happening
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2009, 12:10 PM

They may be related or maybe not. You need to see a Dr. to obtain a proper diagnosis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a lump in my throat [ 2 Answers ]

I am in my mid sixties. I notice quite a while back, that I have a lump in my throat. It feels like I should be able to cough it up or clear my throat to dislodge it, but I can't seem to. Has anyone else every had anything like this. I probably should go to an ent dr. and have it checked out. I...

Sensation of lump in throat [ 7 Answers ]

I've had the sensation of a lump in my throat for almost 6 weeks now. Some days it's hardly there, other days it's really bothersome. I'm a professional actor, and it started in the last week of rehearsal for my last show and continued all through the run. I thought it was just muscle tiredness...

Dog is throwing up mucus and stool is all blood [ 3 Answers ]

Igot a chihuahua yesterday afternoon the woman told me he was almost a year old when I got him home he started dry heaving like and throwing up mucus then this morning I went to the bathroom to let him out and there was blood on the floor which was his stool what am I supposed to do I have no money...

Blood and mucus in puppy stools [ 1 Answers ]

My 8 week old puppy has had 2 stools that were loose and had blood and mucus in them, is this parasites?:confused:

Brown discharge blood mucus? [ 5 Answers ]

I would be very grateful if anyone could give me some advise? I came of the contreceptive pill about 8 months ago. My period started on may 18th and ended may 21st. On day about 14 of my cycle, while wiping myself after going for a wee, I noticed a bit of brown blood on the tissue. As the...

View more questions Search