Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parkerguy70 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 09:20 AM
    Urine Drug/Alchohol Tests
    Will using an hearbal detox show as detectible in a urine test?
    TheDrugTestGuy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 01:00 PM

It greatly depends upon what the detox kit contains. There are now Urine Specimen Validity Tests that check for a good sample (i.e. tells the tester if it is normal urine). >Link Removed<
    broncos 152 Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Jan 17, 2009, 09:19 PM

That stuff will make your urine diluted a lot of the time. This can be just as bad as a positive test result. Why are the drug test guys links removed?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2009, 09:29 PM

Detox kits will not stop them from doing a good test. The way to pass a test is to be clean for the test.
    broncos 152 Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Jan 17, 2009, 10:39 PM

No you will pass. Your urine just may be too diluted. You should stay clean two days before you take the detox and pee 1 to 5 hours after you take the detox. You could always say you were really sick and your doctor told you to drink a lot of water and that's why your pee was diluted. Its better than failing for any drug but weed for sure
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Jan 17, 2009, 10:52 PM
    Detox kits? Back in my day we just drank straight vinegar :eek:
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2009, 10:36 PM

They are wise to all these kits, too diluted, they know your up to something, there are no guarantees if your will to risk this! Even though these companies guarantee, positive results, there are a awlful lot of people in jail who didn't pass!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2009, 11:02 PM

If the urinanalysis lab detects any sort of chemical that isn't supposed to be in the body, they may fail you.

If the urine comes back as too diluted, and the results are inconclusive, there's a chance they will fail you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does oxycodone stay in your urine for drug tests? [ 10 Answers ]

How long does oxycodone stay in your urine for drug tests?

Urine tests [ 6 Answers ]

How long will alcohol be detectible in a urine test? I had a toast on Christmas Eve ( a few sips, so 14 dryas ago) and am having a urine test done, today. Will this show up? Also, how long will marajuana be detectible in a urine test? I smoked a little the second week of November (for the...

Alcohol in urine tests [ 3 Answers ]

If I drink a whole bottle of wine containing 12% ALCOHOL BY VOLUME, approximately how long will it take to completely leave my urinary track?

Blood tests or urine tests? [ 2 Answers ]

I usually have irregular periods. They sometimes come every month, and sometimes a/f doesn't come but every other month. I have never gone three months without a/f. I took 4 pregnant. Tests. All urine home pregnancy tests. They all came out negative. I am wondering if I take a blood test, can...

3 hpt and 3 urine tests [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 2 months late on my period, I have tooken 3 hpt and 3 urine test at the clinic that came back +. I have also tooken 3 blood test that came back -. Is there a possibility that I still can be pregnant and have a - blood test?

View more questions Search