Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 23, 2006, 06:34 PM
    Are there beautiful mountains in Idaho?

I need some mountain time!!
    fed up Posts: 91, Reputation: 6

Aug 23, 2006, 06:47 PM
    Good luck Myth. We will all be pulling and pushing for you if you get my drift. The epidural is a miracle drug. Just lay there and do as they tell you. Good night.
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Aug 23, 2006, 10:47 PM
    HEY EVERYONE, longtime no see, school just started up and man I hadn't woke up in the a.m. for months until today. I hope you all have a good night, I will get on more, I just have to readjust to my new hours, so it's going to take some time. Anyway, hope you are all doing well and everything is going good. Peace.
    Amythest Posts: 98, Reputation: 6

Aug 23, 2006, 10:56 PM
    Good to see you again wizz... what a shesy momicita j-9... :) and what else... um ill have to do a repost because I forgot..
    Amythest Posts: 98, Reputation: 6

Aug 23, 2006, 11:01 PM
    Aww yes now I remember :) I hope all goes well for you and the kiddos I felt dumb because at fisrt I was only 36 weeks!! 1
    And then I was like you're a dork... that computs to about 9 months :) I was also excited because that meant your kiddos are going to be October babies and I was like wait its August.. :( its been a long day
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 24, 2006, 03:45 AM
    OK... I got a 10 year old and a five year and a four year old and three year and two year all grand-babies... raising twins are fun when catching the greyhound bus... twins ride for one place... I had a son and daughter both are twins... they are the same age for a few minutes... make two cakes... have the same amount of candles minus on cut down according to the delay in delivery... make the whole experience fun... had both children without medication... do not recommend doing that... may be the reason no more children came after them... Have a good birth myth
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Aug 24, 2006, 06:15 AM
    Thanks all... I'm getting what rest I can at the moment. I'm actually getting really used to getting up every three to four hours, that will help with feedings. I just can't seem to get comfy anymore so that helps too I guess. Anyway, thanks for all the well wishes and I will take any twin/kid advice I can get... especially twin.

I hope all of you returning/going to school readjust quickly and can handle the workload. I think I'm going to try and go back next year after the kids are at least sleeping through the night. Don't know what I want to major in at the moment, but I'm sure something will jump out at me between now and then. Thanks J, for the vote of confidence in that area.

I think my coffee pot is calling for me... take care all... Ok I've got a stupid question for you all before I go... They're inducing me at five am on wed the 30th right... Well do I count that day as one of my waiting countdown days or not... meaning if I were counting it I would have six days until induction... If I'm not then it's only five... I just don't know and have preggy brain so I can't think either... lol... What do you all think. Ok now I definitely need coffee... My head hurts now too... lol... I'll check back in later have a great day everyone.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Aug 24, 2006, 06:32 AM
    Just popping in quick to say... 'morning, peeps!
    fed up Posts: 91, Reputation: 6

Aug 24, 2006, 06:36 AM
    I wouldn't count Wednesday. That's blast off day. Can't wait to hear how much the munchkins weigh. Will you send pictures? I don't know who is more excited about this event, you or us waiting. I did this 29 years ago and there hasn't been a dull moment in my life since. Good luck.

Aug 24, 2006, 07:22 AM
    Well in that case... We've got five days left to go... lol... I will post pics and all the stats asap after they're born... I may have to post them on a web site and just give everyone a link to it, but one way or another you'll all know about them... lol. You guys have been so great!

Morning Val. Hope your day goes well.
    Expert

Aug 24, 2006, 07:28 AM
    Morning friends. I am on my countdown too. Back to School!!

Three more days of freedom, then the torture begins!!

Aug 24, 2006, 07:33 AM
    Party while you can... I say Friday or Saturday you get rid of the kids for the night and you and the hubby go out and have a nice night together... Save Saturday or Sunday for the kids... Take the night off from the studies and enjoy your last moments of scholastic freedom...
    Expert

Aug 24, 2006, 07:37 AM
    Ah, I would love to do that, maybe I can dream it, but I already have 13 chapters of homework that is due on Monday.

The kids are staying with the in-laws on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday nights. I have a 75 mile drive on Mon, Wed and Thurs mornings. Class starts at 7:25 am, I meet my carpool at 6 am and the schools are not open that early. Mother-in-law is a teacher at Johnny's school and Rae's school is across the street from hers, so it is the best bet.

Aug 24, 2006, 07:44 AM
    Sounds like you need a vacation already... wish I were that busy, but I'll be busy in a few anyway... Well, do what you can while you can *shrugs*... remember not to fry your brain on your studies.

Aug 24, 2006, 09:02 AM
    I remember being sad each day my babies went to school... I enjoyed my time with them... I am looking at a younger picture of myself with my babies... they are smiling and looking like my dream babies... my daughter is wearing jewelry... a small crushed diamond heart on a silver gold necklace... so cute... my son with his hair parted... and they were three... so SO so-so cute... by the way J9 a new picture... are you working on becoming a model or looking for that perfect picture for the book you are writing... I showed your picture to my husband and he said that is not you... quote"...you know how people place pictures of other people on line..." in short you are pretty not cute but pretty to him...
    Expert

Aug 24, 2006, 09:07 AM
    Well, I like to "change my clothes" daily. :p

Actually I never said it was me, and I never said it wasn't me. :cool:

However, if you look closely at all the pics I post they are of the same person.

Hmmmm, wonder what that means? :rolleyes:

Only Mom, knows the truth.

I like to keep people wondering!! :D
    Expert

Aug 24, 2006, 09:08 AM
    Here, I'll change to my favorite outfit for a few.

Aug 24, 2006, 09:44 AM
    Sorry :rolleyes: about that... my bag... hands over the mouth with long finger nails polished in red for shame on me... I liked the other picture better:cool: I better hide for a while so shamed...
    Expert

Aug 24, 2006, 09:47 AM
    Here is a new one!!

I change my hair color frequently from light brown to blonde,

OOhhh, you are the bad girl now. Going to have to get the whip out on you this time. :p

Aug 24, 2006, 09:56 AM
    Going dark auburn with more blonde chunkier myself... :D hope the curls holds looking at a french curl this week... length or to cut... maybe to the shoulder cut... yeah... that's the ticket:p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search