.......First Annual AMHD Brunch
    on Saturday, the twenty-sixth of August
    .....at eleven o'clock in the morning

.....RSVP - J_9...............Casual Attire
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 23, 2006, 12:37 PM
    J_9 will be there.

We should get a total hed count so I know how much jell-o to put in the pool.
    Amythest Posts: 98, Reputation: 6

Aug 23, 2006, 02:58 PM
    Wow... I stay away for a dday well kind of and there are three more pages up :P why you'lll get to a thousand in some time... I 'd say no time bu that saound s so negative :P enigma... I try to not like them lol... I don't listen to them right now because they make me all wooohooo lesssss doit:) and since I'm trying to be all woohooo lesss wait till we're married honestly people its only oin October... not so far... AGH!! **panics** so much to do so much to do...
    So I finally was able to get my dang fasfa pin thing it only took me like 23 tries and about 6-7 months lol :( oh so sad) I also finally got my phone hooked up... it only took me 2 weeks to do so. I have to get mom to go with me to fremont so we can sign up for devry. And I got two jobs battling each other almost lol. But if I can malke it id love to go to the brunch... can I show up late? Ill eitehr be agoen or asleep for like ever lol... also got to go get a wedding dress... **freaks** erg. But I finally got a chance to piant last night... oh man I fet so much betterand most of the ink on my hand s from the markers is gone by now
    Crap gota go put the clothe in dryer and pray the machine works right and that my clothes are dry before work :) missed y'all. Feel sort of left out with me not being all into the country music... but I'll chill with some good ol beatles, and wow I ahave never known humingbirds to be violent before... **htinks of afred hitchcocks movie that I only saw clips of** scary. Well :) have total awesomeness today... what else what else. My sis is guilting me into not moviing after I am married. So I think ill have to stay here although if these jobns don't work out I'm not staying it would be lkind of pointless... **wants to move... but doesntlike upsetting people**
    Meanwhile mom is probably mad at me I haven't really been doing chores around house I am gone a lot trying to get everything settled and I get home kind of late really don't fel like cleaning :( well I'm a spoiled brat apparently and I feel bad about it I do, ill get to it eventually :P
    Expert

Aug 23, 2006, 03:14 PM
    Oh wow, that was long!!

Sheesh, I wish I could still read after having to read 13 chapters of small print for homework for a class that hasn't even started yet...

Yeah, Enigma makes you want to WooooHoooooo

And FASFA is not tough, are you a newby at FASFA? I have to do it every six months.

Wow, I am lost LOL
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Aug 23, 2006, 03:16 PM
    What time zone is the party in? Oh don't worry J... I love all my nurses too... They are wonderful... I love my dr cause he's inducing me next wed... I'm glad the parties before that... I would hate to miss it... although at the rate I'm going I might sleep through it... lol..
    Expert

Aug 23, 2006, 03:25 PM
    Wish I could be with you Myth, but I'm going to be in class on Wed. I go back to school on Mon, so my time will be limited here after that.

Aug 23, 2006, 03:28 PM
    That's OK J... I know you'll be thinking of me and all the pain I'll be in... lol... and what meds their giving me and all the other medical stuff that goes along with it... lol. I'll let you know how it goes though, as soon as I can.
    Expert

Aug 23, 2006, 03:36 PM
    Yeah, I will be thinking of you during Math for Nurses (I have a learning disability in Math) and Fundamentals of Nursing.

I will be home by 1:00. What time is induction?

Maybe T-Man will bring the karoke machine and we can all sing to you.

Aug 23, 2006, 03:40 PM
    How many months are you ?
    Good luck on all this. Excited?
    Boy or girl?
    **thinks about how they said I was going to be a boy**
    Um. Maybe you'll find out when you find out lol I don't know about the docs my mom saw because all three of her daughters supposedly were supposed to be boys... and she got three girls.
    Expert

Aug 23, 2006, 03:42 PM
    OMG Amy, you don't know??

I feel like such a proud aunt I want to spill the beans!!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2006, 03:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    OMG Amy, you don't know?????

I feel like such a proud aunt I wanna spill the beans!!!!!!!!!
    my son (2.5) was playing the game "spill the beans" last week.

I left the room for 5 minutes and he comes in the kitchen and says "it stuck"

I look, and he's got his nose wrinkled. I think it's a booger.

nope.

a bean.

turn my back for a sec and there's a bean up his nose.

all turned out well in the end.

except the spill the beans game is now hidden.

=)
    Expert

Aug 23, 2006, 03:54 PM
    LMFAO!!

I have seen beans in the nose, rocks in the ears!!

Hey, did he spill his bean?

Aug 23, 2006, 03:55 PM
    Lol sounds about rigt with the little ones. It's hard to be stern and strict sometinmes cause it really is kind of funny but you have to be like no you musnt do that because they could hurt themselves man I miss my nephews
    Expert

Aug 23, 2006, 03:59 PM
    You want to borrow my 4 year old for the next 6 weeks?

Aug 23, 2006, 04:05 PM
    Potty training kids wihtt eh poop in the pants is the worst..

Omg I have a funny but rally gross story.

When my nephew was an infant he was in one of the mechanical swings,
    IT was me and his dad taking care of him.

Well aiden poops so much in his diaper that it leaks and the meachanicl swing causes the poop to flling like three feet across the floor maybe five feet. And the swing was coverd in poop. And we have to like hose the swing down and do the ew your all poopy hold as we ran to the bathroom to spray the poor kid down in the tub... those little guys man they sure can poop a lot! And you are thinking holy cracker jacks how doees something small produce so much poop?
    It was really funny gross but funny. At first his mom was mad because she thought did you just ignore him, but then she found out that he just had got a big runny poop, and later we laughed really hard at it.:)

On a different note my grandma was telling me she was having troubnle sleeping because it felt like someone was jabbing her with a neddle... I toldher "that because i was jabbling with you a needle" she laughs and said all right smart guy and went in her room... and I thought... " I am not aguy " :) happy inducing and best of luck

Aug 23, 2006, 04:05 PM
    I want to borrow your 4 year old:)
    Then I won't want to have kids :)
    Children are eh best form of birhtcontrol lol or no wait no they are not.
    Expert

Aug 23, 2006, 04:30 PM
    You can help with kindergarten homework... so much fun cutting out pictures that have ORANGE in them.

All in all he is a great kid, just a boy!!

Aug 23, 2006, 05:37 PM
    You could've spilled the beans J. Anyway, Amy I'm currently 36 weeks preggy with twins... boy and a girl and I'm now counting down till the induction... They want me there at five in the morning... No big deal cause I usually get up about then anyway. He's going to break my water and give me pitocin... I will get my epidural though... lol... not too much pain. I just won't let a resident put that in at all... I want someone with experience for that cause of the possibilities there... and it's going to be hard enough to try and bend my back for the cath. To be put in with out the worry of someone sticking me wrong and being paralized for the rest of my life too... Ok so anyway, enough about all that... I'm tired and going to try and sleep what I can... not that that's much anyway... night night all
    Expert

Aug 23, 2006, 06:30 PM
    Good luck sweety, I never got the epidural cause I went too fast.

I may be home in time to come see you.

Okay all PARTY for MYTH!!
    Expert

Aug 23, 2006, 06:33 PM
    Party on the PATIO!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search