Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fed up Posts: 91, Reputation: 6

Oct 11, 2006, 06:26 AM
    Yes J9. I had the misfortune of being stuck in an elevator many years ago. The misfortune really goes to the three business gentlemen that got stuck with me. I am extremely clostraphobic. It was a government building that we all worked in. The minute I realized that we were stuck I lost it completely. When that elevator finally started to go the three men opened the doors and pushed me out. Poor guys. God only knows what I had to say during our misfortune. I take the stairs now everywhere I go no matter how many floors. Good exercise to boot.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2006, 06:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    OMG has anyone ever been stuck in an elevator?
    YES YES :eek: :eek:
    I have once... when I was 12 maybe... was stuck in it with my 7 yr old bro for about 40mins... I was like this literally :eek: :eek: so so panicky.. my bro was trying to calm me down bless him.

Not a nice experience - felt so claustaphopic.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Oct 11, 2006, 07:12 AM
    I wasn't stuck in an elevator but I have had a bad experience in one. I had to go to the hospital er and I was going to have x-rays done and radiology was a couple floors up and well they had me on some pain killers. This is when I was 13 or so. Anyway the thing dropped two feet with me on a gurney and my mom and the poor orderly. I started to freak cause I wouldn't be able to get out on my own. They actually had to lift me out still on the gurney. I hate elevators now. I take the stairs when I can but with the kids it's not possible at the moment. That's my tragic elevator story.
    fed up Posts: 91, Reputation: 6

Oct 11, 2006, 11:37 AM
    Oh my God Myth. I probably would have a near heart attack. Talk about anxiety in the highest degree.
    Roel Zylstra Posts: 84, Reputation: 14
    Tech entrepreneur, perpetual student,lover of life

Oct 11, 2006, 11:51 AM
    Please continue this discussion at The Lounge 2.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search