Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unknownstranger Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 04:34 AM
    Clearer skin and fair skin
    hi peeps !! Just wanted to now how can i have naturally a clear complexion and fairer skin .... Though i already have a gud skin and i m fair too ... But how can i get better ..

Note * i dont want to apply any product or chemical on my skin .. Neither iwant to have any capsules or vitamins i want it naturally .. How is it possible ?
    juhi2011 Posts: 91, Reputation: 4

Jan 6, 2009, 04:43 AM

Start using natural products... from which part of country do u belong to?
    unknownstranger Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 04:44 AM
    India. ;)
    juhi2011 Posts: 91, Reputation: 4

Jan 6, 2009, 09:11 PM

That's good . I am too from india. If you have a clear and fair skin better start using dahi besan every day. Stop appling soaps. Clean your skin every night with rose water before going to bed...
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Apr 22, 2010, 07:12 AM

What does the Rosewater do? I have seen it in my local Indian store.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get fair skin [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Good morning I would like to know how to get fair skin? On the Internet I have seen that you have to use cucumer juice , lemon juice and honey etc but I have used it . It maked my skin turn red every time I go outside and In my home my skin is a little fair please tell me how to get back my fair...

Fair skin [ 7 Answers ]

Hi mem!M kutty from MUMBAI, India of 25 yrs old and my height is about 5.7 feet have an average body of weight 60 kgs,lke everythng about my body except colour of it,have a dark colour not the darker but a dark skin as an south asian guy and I wish to make my skin luk a bit fair then dark from...

Fair skin [ 1 Answers ]

How will I get a fair skin?

If I would get fair skin [ 3 Answers ]

I was born very white and fair,but got dull and black with time... is it possible for me to restore that old skin?? Are there any techniques for that? :confused:

View more questions Search