Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Jan 6, 2009, 03:40 AM
    Obsolete TV
    I have a old TV around the house analog type. Can I use it as
    Part of my wireless spycam for my garage area? For veiwing??
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 05:13 AM

You can as far as I know and you can use it for video games, a VCR and DVD's. You just can't use it to watch TV shows unless you buy a converter box for it.
    I think you can get the converter boxes from the cable company or maybe Radio Shack. They were advertising
    Discount coupons for the boxes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obsolete inventory [ 1 Answers ]

The inventory was noted in an audit process. How do I adjust my inventory to reflect that obsolete raw material? Does it have to be written-off?

Stock price of obsolete company [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the stock price history of Lincoln Financial Corp, a bank in ft wayne, ind in the 1980's that merged into Norwest Bank and then into Wells Fargo

Replacing an obsolete through the wall heat/cool air conditioner [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a through-the-wall heat/cool air conditioner (Kenmore model 253.8765101, 230 volt, approx. 10,000 BTU) that uses sleeve 8110 (25 3/4W x 18 19/32D x 16 7/8H). This unit is no longer made and I need to find and install a replacement AC/heater. I can't find replacement info online....

How to remove old obsolete liens. [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 Liens on my house from banks that no longer exist.. How do I get them removed... These liens were related to business loans that attached the house.

Antique & Obsolete Stock Certificates [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure this is the correct topic to pose this question in but here goes... I have found some very old (1919 & 1922) capitol stock certificates in my mother's estate and would like to know how to go about finding out if these are valuable or not. Thanks for any help on this.:confused:

View more questions Search