Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    90sgameshow Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 11:01 PM
    Trying to remember a 90s game show
    There was this 90's game show I used to watch. It's driving me crazy that I can't remember the name. All I can remember is that the kids would go from room to room if they answered the questions correctly. The only room I can remember had a bunch of heads on the walls each having a different element like wind, earth, water, etc.
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Jan 31, 2009, 10:04 PM
    Legends of the Hidden Temple?

Jan 31, 2009, 10:18 PM

No it was much different
    TheVenominon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2009, 01:35 PM
    That was Finders Keepers sir, with the biggest freak for a host, Wesley Eure. Just take a look at some of the old episodes and see how he talks to the young girls... what a wierdo
    Schooshbag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 10:20 PM
    No actually it was called Masters of the Maze, and there were at first five different heads that asked a question and u had to answer three write to open three gates to get out of that last room, I just looked that up tonight for kicks lol

Mar 2, 2010, 07:29 PM
    YES That's IT Masters of the Maze thank you!!

Mar 2, 2010, 07:29 PM
    YES That's IT Masters of the Maze thank you!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't Remember Name of Old PC Game! [ 7 Answers ]

I used to play this (I believe to be 90's) PC game that started with your character continually jumping over pits to get to the right side and once at the very right side you see a black panther and must turn around and run the opposite direction past all the same pits while it chases you. If you...

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Taxes on game show earnings [ 3 Answers ]

How does it work when you win cars money etc. on game shows

Older than 28.remember this game? [ 1 Answers ]

So, I had this game when I was little (31 now). I am desperately seeking the name of the game. It was in a green box and had 3 separate games inside. One was a lemon puzzle that smelled like lemons... there was a big plastic lemon that you could open up, and inside were puzzle pieces that formed a...

View more questions Search