Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sab Valentine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 10:59 PM
    Job opportunity?
    Hi

I have been given the opportunity to move to Australia but am in 2 minds about it.
    Firstly, what are the job opportunities there for someone who doesn't have any qualifications but a lot of experience? And secondly, what is needed to get in there?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 12:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sab Valentine View Post
    hi

i have been given the opportunity to move to Australia but am in 2 minds about it.
    firstly, what are the job opportunities there for someone who doesnt have any qualifications but a lot of experience? and secondly, what is needed to get in there?
    Hi, Sab Valentine!

What sort of work is this concerning and what sort of experience to you have, please?

Thanks!
    secretscorpio Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2012, 07:34 AM
    How have you been given the opportunity to move to Australia in the first place? Which country would you coming from if you did come here?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2012, 06:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by secretscorpio View Post
    How have you been given the opportunity to move to Australia in the first place? Which country would you coming from if you did come here?
    Don't answer old questions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Opportunity [ 15 Answers ]

Now that I'm single I have opportunities. I'm thinking of starting at work. There is a beautiful women here and I would like to ask her out. I believe I should introduce myself and ask if she would like to have a coffee outside work. What do you think. I have not dated anyone at work before but for...

Opportunity cost [ 1 Answers ]

1. Which of the following is an opportunity cost of the activity in question and which is not? – Explain. a. A person decides spend all her time as a full time student. To do this, she has to quit her job, in which she earned £20,000 a year. – opportunity cost = £ 20,000 a year b. Bill...

When opportunity calls. [ 1 Answers ]

A man charges into a bank wearing a hood and wielding a handgun. He shouts "This is a robbery! Everyone get on the floor!", and proceeds to empty the cash drawers. As he runs towards the door with the loot, a brave customer yanks off his hood. The robber immediately shoots the customer in the...

Business Opportunity [ 4 Answers ]

HI , I want to find some opportunity to make business in US , but our factory is in China . So how could I find the choice in web to find some sourcing company or products buying information in US web?

Which opportunity would you take? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a unique situation, which requires a little explanation: I moved to this town after college (graduated last Dec.) to learn a business from a mentor who is very successful. The idea is to work in various positions within his company for a few years while learning as much as I can, and then...

View more questions Search