Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashlea-arrandale Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2006, 06:17 AM
    Pink bow tattoo
    does anybody know where a can find a nice picture of a pink bow tattoo like jordans or jessica albas. any help would b appreciated! Thanks x x x
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2012, 04:54 PM
    Your best bet is to go to Tattoo Design sites and look in their databases. The following "Pink Bow Tatto" search turned up some ribbon and bow examples. The site requires payment, however, there is no connection to this site, and you can find other sites with similar artwork.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wanted! Skull tattoo with pink bow [ 28 Answers ]

Hi I seen a picture of a skull TATTOO with a pink bow on its head and I want to get it, but I forgot which site it was on I was wonering if anyone sees a pic like this could they post the address to this thread.. thanks xxx:D

My picture from my camera has lines through it and a red or pink tint to the picture [ 1 Answers ]

When I take a picture from my camera it shows up with lines through it and blurry and it has a red or pink tint to the picture. But when I focus on what I want to take the picture of it looks fine until I go back to look at the picture.

Can anyone tell me were to find a picture of katie price's tattoo on her wrist [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me were to find a picture of katie price's tattoo on her xxx

Looking for a pink bow Tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Can anyone help me, I'm looking for a pink bow Tattoo, to go at the top of my back, id like to find one like Jordans got on the base o fher back, but not having much luck finding one, can anyone point me in the right direction to finding my pink bow. Many Thanks:o

Wanted! Pink Bow Tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hey all... I am after a cute pink bow/ribbon tattoo like the one on nicole richies neck and jordans lower back... something the same but different if that makes sense... I've looked everywhere1 I need your help Please!

View more questions Search