Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sebring Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 04:31 PM
    Hacked Yahoo account
    Hi my Yahoo email account was hacked will Yahoo help me find out who hacked into my account
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 5, 2009, 04:36 PM

No. They probably don't even know. They can, however, help you regain access to it.
    ClayREZ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 07:40 AM

Actually,I don't think Yahoo could do that.But what you could do is "change your password" if you still have access.Tell me if I sounding a bit ridiculous,sorry.I mean,if your hacked then you can't gain access anymore to your account.But,I'm just saying.Trying to help>? hehe.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 08:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sebring View Post
    Hi my yahoo email account was hacked will yahoo help me find out who hacked into my account

Can't speak for Yahoo but my AOL account was hacked (and pretty much stolen) about 5 years ago. I filed a Police Report, they got a warrant and got the info from AOL. The info was not released to me but the State Attorney General filed charges against the person.

It was a plea deal so I didn't get involved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please Help Someone Hacked My Yahoo [ 52 Answers ]

Hi everyone As of last night someone managed to hack into my Yahoo email account. I would just set a new email up but Ive used my account for several years and everything is stored in there. I don't know what to do, and how to regain entry, also the longer its left I wonder what someone is...

Hotmail account hacked? [ 7 Answers ]

Someone signed in, in my name on msn today. Now I am trying to change my password,I have tried to upload the http://accountservices.passport.net/ page.It isn't loading. I am able to sign in to my hotmail inbox,but I can't seem to find any link to change my password. Please HELP! Thank...

Yahoo hacked [ 3 Answers ]

Somebody hacked my Yahoo ID So anybody help me please

Yahoo Account [ 1 Answers ]

If I forget all the information I provided to my Yahoo account with password. Is it possible to get the account information again.

E-Mail Account Hacked [ 1 Answers ]

Friends My Yahoo Email was hacked by some unknown person & changed the password please help me to retrieve the password of my Email Account & tell me through which software I kan retrieve my password back.I have forgotten all secret information which I fillup during creation of my Mail account......

View more questions Search