Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chico2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 02:56 PM
    1992 Geo Metro won't start
    My Geo has a fully charged battery, car engine turns over but car won't start. What could be the problem?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2009, 03:57 PM

. Test all underdash and underhood fuses with a test light or multimeter:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

. Replace the Ignition Control Module and coil:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1992 Honda Accord Cut out and won't start [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all, I recently purchased a 92 Accord and have been driving it for a month now. It was running perfectly until they other day. I started it cold then drove down my street and it just died without warning and now it won't start. The engine cranks... I know it's electrical because I get no...

My 1992 honda civic will not start [ 3 Answers ]

Some one please help me my car will not start and I don't know what's wrong with it. I got 1992 hond civic and its crossing over but it won't start I just bought a brand new battery thinkn it was that but still the same. The battery light was coming on and the car just kept dying and not wanting to...

1992 civic will not start [ 8 Answers ]

My 1992 Civic won't start I just bought a starter hoping that it would start but the engine wount even turn over, I can't jump it the only thing that will get it started is if I pop the clutch. Can you guys help me out thanks

1992 Honda Civic won't start [ 2 Answers ]

1992 Honda Civic 1.5L no fire at plugs and no fire at fuel pump.

1992 Honda Civic LX will not start [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: When you turn the key nothing happens, doesn’t try to turn over, no clicking, nothing. All electrical devices are working fine (radio, lights, wipers), and the engine light doesn’t come on. This has happened before a couple of other times, but usually after trying a few times it does...

View more questions Search