Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    locome Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2006, 10:02 AM
    Scholarships to study in europe?
    Hey any onw know about any scholarship provided for interantiaonl student who what's to study undergrad in europe??
    Loco:rolleyes:
    igid Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by locome
    hey any onw know about any scholarship provided fo interantiaonl student who whats to study undergrad in europe????????
    loco:rolleyes:
    It depends on what country you are going to. This website could be helpful if you want to study in the Netherlands. www.grantfinder.nl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sholarship to study in europe [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Do any one know about scholarship to study in europe without being a resident in any of the european countries?

Scholarships [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if there was any way to receive grants or scholarships for martial arts training.If so where would I look to find one that's legit?thanks

Scholarships for masters in europe [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Am a fresh architecture graduate, I am lebanese , I speak four languages, arabic, english, french and italian. Am looking forward to finish masters in europe, yet a scholarship is a must for my case.( masters in the field of architecture, urban planning, environmental studies) Any suggestions...

Need to study in europe [ 1 Answers ]

I am an undergraduate student in Nigeria, very intelligent and brilliant but I have no money to study in Europe. The standard of education in my country is very poor. How best do get admision in Europe?

View more questions Search