Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisiscrazyy Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2004, 05:29 PM
    Charm on a hot band geek?
    Yo dead serious how do you get a band geek to give you some dead serious how do I put on the charm on a hot band geek I want to no
    desii Posts: 57, Reputation: 2

Oct 1, 2004, 05:38 PM
    Re: HELP!!
    Lol what the heck you want to do a band geek like in american pie?

Would mind getting it on with a HOT band geek might be easy

Peace
    chrisiscrazyy Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2004, 07:06 AM
    Re: HELP!!
    Haha DUDE she is hottt as hell but she is one of those girls that don't want to do it till she is like married and stuff and she is hott n NAH isn't happening I want some lol you no so yeah give me some tips
    Kay Kay Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2004, 04:47 PM
    Maybe you should respect the fact that she wants to wait until marriage before having sex. Some girls are like that and some arnt
    Even if she didn't feel the need to wait for marriage to have sex I would feel sorry for her if she lost her virginity to you. It seems like you could care less about her personality because she's "hot".
    All I can say is good for her if you don't get what you want
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Nov 11, 2004, 01:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisiscrazyy
    yo dead serious how do you get a band geek to give you some dead serious how do i put on the charm on a hot band geek i wanna no
    I suggest you start by talking in complete sentences. I'm sure it will help.
    zylstra Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Nov 11, 2004, 03:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by psi42
    I suggest you start by talking in complete sentences. I'm sure it will help.
    You're pretty frickin' funny, psi42.
    SaxyGirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2004, 03:29 PM
    Getting a band geek?
    I have to agree w/Kay Kay first of all. You do seem to be all over how hot she is. Anyhoo, being a band geek myself I can honestly say that we're just like any other "hot" girl that you might try to get. Just, musically inclined (or if your school's like mine, musically inclined to an extent...depends on which section you're in.)
    dave5150 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Dec 25, 2004, 05:44 PM
    Band
    Wish I could give you advice but I can't understand what the heck you're saying.
    25rps Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2005, 10:45 PM
    Quit the lacrosse team and join the band! Play something fruity like the flute. Come on like your gay. Talk to her maybe?? Become friends. like rabbits.

Haha or you could skip the bs and just start talking to her! Start with "hi"... keep your eyes on hers and smile. And for heavens sake AT LEAST act interested in her personally. Believe it or not women are more than breathing apparatuses for 'the box'
    pyroman1435 Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Oct 27, 2007, 12:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisiscrazyy
    haha DUDE she is hottt as hell but she is one of those girls that dont want to do it till she is like married n stuff n she is hott n NAH aint happenin i want some lol you no so yeah give me some tips
    Your stupid and anyone that answers this is stupid go get a hooker on the streets and get HIV.. respect the girl and her wishes. And after that go back to school because I don't think u learned anything!
    debsie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 12:40 AM
    U all sound like nasty sorry sad and oddly confused, yet sad peeps. To me, in muy humble opinion, you must have a sore in your neck, if all your spewing is nasty garbage. I kind of admire u, in another strange twist... at least when you attack, strike a stupid pose or rape an american beauty, you know there's a jackass there for u.

Dec 23, 2009, 12:45 AM

Hoew embarassingly stupid you must feel about your own miseducation, if everything some stupic yuckuy biytch does is importante to u. Speak to her face... it's probably too beautiful for you yuk dikes on the mic, ain't it? Shje's probably a girl a lot like me, that is too guood for u. And for all your weeeping and moaning about how hard done by you are, you still have to lie about being smart and pretty. I pity the fool, who needs back uop when they call a this. My sis is real small so it makes her angry. She;'s the ugliest of all 6 of us and for an odd ball reason she spits on the baby. Most of us can c she just want to be preyttuy, but God done tell her: he don't like ugly.

Dec 23, 2009, 12:51 AM
    Hey lisa... people are tired of your black humor... ha ha... did you get it? It was easier to believe you weren't such a loser. I guess you had to pick a team to be acceptable in thine eyes... oh Lord. My baby doesn't play on your team, get over ho, we kicked you out years ago. You got talk but zero courage... ur like someone who buss a cap in thin air but when the ytarget is at close range your ugly gap teet start to chatta chatta. Too bad you couldn't speak up years ago, likkle fradey aye? Tell me when the revolt is, I'll call Touissainyt to keik y's s, 4 real c?

Dec 23, 2009, 12:59 AM

U all feel like familuy. All you have that's good musy need vladatin. I tuned in for something upilifting, lol looks like your looks need lifting. If gay is so happy, why misery need everybody as company?

Dec 23, 2009, 01:10 AM

4 tha record... I like quiet, sometimes not, kind, honest, outrageously goodlooking, educated, and above board. Call me whatever you want but I know heel hath no fury like a bithc in heat, who shoul;da been fixup years ago. In the 81s u called me slut, because I was the only girl brave enuf to get any. Now you call me stupid because I don't crave your crack heroes. I feel you raping me... I guess that's the undergraound move. You feel special hiding out ing people up the , then you say I'm pretending I don't like it? I don't pretend that good. I guess you gfigure if you beat me into a kneeling position we'll finally be cool. I'd rather die alone beaten and happy because I did what I believe in, than did what and anghtry undercover faggoyt wanted me to.

Dec 23, 2009, 01:15 AM
    I'm still curious, what do you bedroom bullies do when your bithc is angry. Rape her happy. You must be their hero, Lisa a company... u finally taught that uptight repressed truly queer at heart whoere who theloverwoman is... if I'm a t4ru fag queen why not let me come to u? Because you feel sure I won't... and your right. I'll never say never but ik can assure u, u won't gang rape a smile on my face. You slutty uneducated loser rapist popular dweeb mommy puussy sucking everything I must truly wannabe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to Be A Film Geek [ 7 Answers ]

Lookin' for recommendations of lesser known movies that are: experimental, odd, insanely brilliant, etc. Also, what are some good Japanese horror films, and where can I get them?

Starting band, need pointers [ 1 Answers ]

I am an amateur keyboardist that's getting better every day by teaching MYSELF and just getting down and jammin!! I composed my own keyboard music at 16 years and want to start a band to get vocals, guitars, drums, bass, and anything else. I need help on how to find other musicians who would want...

Heavy Metal Band [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about a 1980's "hair" heavy metal band called Saints and Sinners. Their biggest hit was "Rip It Up" but I would like to know about their history and members.

Trying to find this band [ 2 Answers ]

I hear this band on the local college radio but never say who it is. One song has the lyrics," maybe if you try to find me, maybe there is no need to fight. Maybe if you try to find me, maybe it will be alright." and another song with the words," we have 200 couches where you can sleep tonight."

Name this song and band please [ 1 Answers ]

"She's making it all come true,..... this time" It sounds to me like the Rolling Stones but others tell me it isn't. Can you tell me who sings it and the name of the sone please!! Thanks a bunch!

View more questions Search