Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    green_sally24 Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Jan 5, 2009, 04:52 AM
    Can anyone identify this film from my vague memory of it?
    Hi I really don't remember too much of the film I just remember watching it as a child and am hoping someone will know it from the couple of things I remember. I remember there being a snowman with bright blue eyes that would talk to a little boy and in one part of the film the snowman warned the little boy that the ice on the town pond was melting or too thin or something - the little boys sister was competing in some sort of ice skating race I think and she was in danger of falling through (which I think she did but was rescued). Any ideas?
    jakester Posts: 582, Reputation: 165

Jan 5, 2009, 10:42 AM

"Jack Frost" with Michael Keaton, I think.

Jan 6, 2009, 02:23 AM

No is not that one. It's a really old film I wouldn't know the actual age of it but I would have watched it in late 80's early 90's
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

Jan 7, 2009, 08:09 PM
    There is no snowman in this one.. but... someone is going to fall through the ice and drown. Just a guess The dead zone. The Dead Zone (1983)

Jan 8, 2009, 02:18 AM

No there was definitely a snowman in this one, it was a family film. I'm guessing that the little boy actually built the snowman and then it spoke to him - it never moved or anything like that it was just like a voice over

Jan 8, 2009, 02:32 AM

I think the film might be the magic snowman again I don't think I'll be able to get this on DVD but if anyone sees it please let me know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identify: Alfred Hitchcock Short Film [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I remember seeing a short black and white film or program made by Alfred Hitchcock where a guy was in prison and does a deal with one of the guards(?) where he's going to hide in a coffin as an escape plan and the guard(?) will come and dig him up later. The last scenes are of...

Identify 80's sci-fi futuristic fantasy animated film! [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember much about it. Animated, futuristic, space fantasy. The main character's a blonde girl. At one point, she gets swallowed by quicksand. Near the end, she's riding a giant "alien," a very large creature, big like a stadium, with yellow, glowing tentacles at the bottom. Very...

Film title by vague scene description [ 1 Answers ]

A scene from a movie I saw as a little girl which really scared me popped into my head and I can't tell which movie it was. The movie might have something to do with passing between parallel dimensions, but I am not sure of that. In the scene I talk about, the hero which was previously...

View more questions Search