Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dandan16 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 02:49 AM
    Cracked Heels
    Hii, How Do You Get Rid Of Cracked Heels Ive Tried All The Creams And Stuf And None Work, Can Any One Help?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2009, 04:05 AM

When you use the creams do you use a lofa sponge or pumas stone or anything with it?
    Dandan16 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 04:18 AM

Yeah I Use The Pumice Stone After I Shower
    candice09 Posts: 30, Reputation: 0

Jan 13, 2009, 09:52 AM

Before sleeping, put olive oil or petrolium gelly on your feet ( generously ) and put socks on. Leave it overnight. Do it nightly
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

Jan 13, 2009, 10:05 AM
    I am a mature gentleman who spends much time tinkering with cars and projects in the garage. I wear sandles most of the time, which seem to promote a build up of callouses on my heels. These callouses must be removed to prevent cracking. You can spend the big bucks on a pedicure, or use my time tested method. If you have access to an air compressor and a DA (dual action) sander, with about 150 grit sandpaper, it will remove the callouses quickly, with no discomfort, or fear of injury. You can do it yourself, but is probably easier if someone else does it. The sander can be run at a slow and controlled speed. After sanding, apply some lotion, and your feet will be as soft and supple as those of a baby.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buy Heels Online [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I live in The Netherlands, and I am obsessed with high heels. I keep my eyes open for vintage all the time! And I'm usually up to date with all the sales, I just keep finding myself bored with the shoes around here. Either someone else has them or they all look alike. Anyone have...

Can you Put Heels in Washing Machine? [ 3 Answers ]

I feel like this is a stupid question but one day while I was preparing for church, I had just noticed that my shoes didn't match, they needed to be just a shade darker, but since they were so cute, I decided to wear them anyway. While I was putting Vaseline on my feet, some of it got on the...

Cracked heels [ 6 Answers ]

My heels will crack open no matter what kind of lotion I use. Anyone had this problem? If so what did you do? Thanks

Head over heels in love! [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend broke up with me 2 dys before she left australia to go to Ohio as a camp instructor. We had been together for 18 months, and this trip is her dream, however part of the dream didn't include having a boyfriend -ie being able to hook up with whoever, whenever, so she split up. I know...

Cracked Heels [ 1 Answers ]

This is actually not a question but an advise to those who have really dry, ugly heels... Try putting lotion or Petroleum jelly on the dry part and put on socks afterwards. This will help keeping the heels moistened and after a few days, you'll get good results. ;)

View more questions Search