Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thawtushoodno Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 11:35 PM
    Removing write protection from MP3 player
    I'm trying to remove some recorded voices from my daughter's mp3 player. However, there seems to be some write protection which disallows me from doing so (says something to this effect: remove write protection or use another device... ) So my question is how do I remove the write protection so that I may remove items from the mp3 so I can ultimately add more items?:confused:
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2009, 11:37 PM

Can you please specify the mp3 player that you are using? If it comes with a software, there could be an option.
    ladiesman197 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 01:33 PM
    I know this is a little late but ummm What you could do is
    If you look around the sides.... you would either see a lock and unlock button or HOLD and NO HOLD button
    Switch it to Unlocked OR NO HOLD!
    Your done :)
    Hope this helped latesz :D
    juliana123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 12:50 PM
    I already tried that and it has not worked out another suggestion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Write Protection On Samsung YP-T8Z MP3 Player. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been trying to delete and add music files to my player but it keeps on bringin up an write protect error stating; "The disk cannot be written to because it is write protected. Please remove the write protection from the volume in the drive \Device\Harddisk1\DR32." I've tried practically...

Write Protection [ 1 Answers ]

How do I disable the write protection on my Kingston mini sd adapter?

How take off write-protection? [ 1 Answers ]

I bought an Mp3 player and I stick it in my USB port and when I try to add or delete songs but it says that the disk is write-protected. How do I remove that write-protection so I can add and delete songs on my Mp3 player?

How do I take the Write Protection off my Mp3 player? [ 1 Answers ]

I bought an Mp3 player and I stick it in my USB port and when I try to add or delete songs but it says that the disk is write-protected. How do I remove that write-protection so I can add and delete songs on my Mp3 player?

View more questions Search