Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    songbyrd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 10:52 PM
    What's the name of this brady bunch movie?
    I saw a movie that premiered on t.v. I believe and it came on about 7 or so years back. It was about the brady bunch except it WASNOT the brady bunch movie or its sequel. It was a movie about the behind the scene people playing the parts on the TV show. And touched on issues behind the scenes and things like marcia and greg's "love affair" :confused:
    I think it was a type of satire but it wasn't like a documentary or interview show. Definitely a movie? Any Help?:eek:
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2009, 12:07 AM
    I think it was called "growing up Brady"

http://www.amazon.com/Growing-Up-Bra.../dp/B0001EQIBU

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Hugga Bunch Movie [ 12 Answers ]

I'm looking for an animated version of the Hugga Bunch Kids movie. I've spent a lot of time searching and all I can find is the live action version made in 1985. I remember watching the cartoon version many times when I was a child but I can't find any mention of it anywhere, it's like it doesn't...

A Cartoon movie with a bunch of famous cartoon cameos [ 4 Answers ]

I might be crazy but I'm curious if anyone remembers a movie that is an adventure film I believe with a bunch of different cartoon cameos in it like the ninja turtles, mickey mouse, bugs bunny, and all sorts of other characters, I'm pretty sure its not roger rabbit or the south park imagination...

Hugga Bunch Kids movie need answers! [ 4 Answers ]

When I was little I saw an animated version of the Hugga Bunch Kids movie and I loved it. I've tried looking everywhere for that version of the movie but I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere. I know there was an animated version, but it's like it never existed. If anyone has any...

View more questions Search