Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CattInTheHatt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 10:41 PM
    Wants to meet my father
    I'm 18 years old and have never met my real father. His name is Charles F Poland. He also goes by the nickname "Red". He has red hair and lives some where in Arizona. I recently know he was living in Mohave Vally. If you have any information you can give me please help.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2009, 11:36 PM

Hi, CattInTheHatt!

People Finders and ZabaSearch are two, popular search engines that people use to find others.

Clicking on the following searches might also yield you some results that might be helpful to you.

"Charles F. Poland", Arizona - Google Search

"Charles Poland", Arizona - Google Search

If you don't mind my asking, why is it that you've never met him, please?

Thanks!
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jan 5, 2009, 01:16 PM

(DOB) 10/04/1959

Charles Francis Poland Jr.
    2041 Klondike Way, Apt 201
    Bullhead City, Arizona 86442

This is accurate as of 2008:
    npsolow2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2013, 05:02 AM
    What's your name? And were do you live?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Father wants to meet 11 year old daughter for the first time. [ 16 Answers ]

I'm 36 years old. My daughter will be 12 in March. I held her when she was just a couple of weeks old, and haven't had any contact since then. I have never been a part of her life, and now have finally decided to step up and be responsible. I'd love to be a part of her life if she wants me to. ...

Biological father now wants to meet his daughter [ 5 Answers ]

The father left town when I told him I was pregnant, wouldn't sign the birth certificate, however threw court he was forced to take a DNA test, he was confirmed the father, the court made he pay child support, he never got added to the birth cert, I got married when the baby was 5 months old, my...

Should I meet with him? [ 20 Answers ]

Ok guys, I am coming to you for a little advice on a situation. Background first - Ex has been in rehab the entire duration of the relationship - My fiancé never was telling the ex's parents about how serious it was(good thing) - He just found out we got engaged this week( we didn't care to...

Before you meet with God [ 1 Answers ]

A man died and went to The Judgment. St. Peter met him at the Gates of Heaven and said, "Before you meet with God, I thought I should tell you -- we've looked at your life, and you really didn't do anything particularly good or bad. We're not at all sure what to do with you. Can you tell us...

View more questions Search