Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamieboy333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 10:28 PM
    Lump on the back of my head?
    I have recently noticed a small lump on the back of my head. I'm wondering if this is normal. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. It is about in line with the tops of my ears and is in the exact center of my the back of my head. It isn't painful to touch, but it obviously hurts when I push on it right on the ridge of the lump. It is very hard and feels like there is bone right underneath. Is this just how your head grows? I know I did have a cold about a week back, but I feel better now. Could that have caused it, and if so when will it go away?
    royboy74 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 10:38 PM
    Recently a man from our church had a lump removed he had it for over 20 yrs never bothered him he was told it was a gourder( same place you described)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump On Back Of Head [ 7 Answers ]

I recently found a "large" lump on the back of my head. The lump is on the right side, about an inch above my hairline. The lump is hard, I already made an doctors appointment for later this week, but I was just wondering if I was just overreacting. I basically never get headaches, but since I...

Lump on back of head [ 2 Answers ]

What could be the cause of 2 lumps one on either side of our daughters head at the base of her hair line?

Lump on back of head [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 26 year old female and for the past year I have had swollen lymph nodes on my neck, I also had a hard lump on my chest. Eight months ago I went to see my doctor and was referred for tests. The results of the tests were that the lump on my chest is cartlidge and the swollen glands are...

Lump on back of head [ 1 Answers ]

I discovered a lump on the back of my head last night. It is about the size of a quarter and is hard not moving. It is a little bit above my neck and centered. Could this be the cause of an infection or something else? If something else, what? Thanks. :)

Lump on back of head [ 4 Answers ]

I am 14 years old. Recently, lots of my lymph nodes have swollen up. This was about a week ago. Now, a lump has appeared, as if from nowhere on the back of my head. The lump is hard and non-moveable. It is not painful if left alone but when pressure is applied it can be felt. Is this connected to...

View more questions Search