Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjaslove Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 09:54 PM
    English to Sanskrit Translation
    Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows the translation from English to Sanskrit for the quote "Kill off all my demons and my angels might die too." Also, if you know the phonetic pronunciation it would be very helpful.

Thank you!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2009, 12:01 AM
    Hi, jjaslove!

I seem to have had some reasonably good success using the following site. Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit I do wish that we had a designated expert here in translating words, names and phrases into Sanskrit. However, every once in awhile, there are a couple of people that show up who really know their stuff about translating written names, words and sentences from other languages into the written Sanskrit. Hopefully, someone like that will come along and notice your post.

You may have to try the site above in the different ways that are available and maybe also try some things that are suggested on it in order for you to be successful.

There is also another site that you could try. It would be the following one. Free Online Translations to Sanskrit, Hindi & Marathi for Tattoos, Names & Sentences

I think that the guy that runs it is the same one that comes around here, now and then, to answer very finely concerning questions like the one that you have.

It's my understanding, that there is also a way to contact people on either site to get help.

I don't know but just in case you're going to get something permanently placed on your body in the form of a tattoo, I would strongly urge you to get more than one opinion concerning a translation.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translation from english to sanskrit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is LIANNE, I would like it to be translated from english to sanskrit for a tattoo, any help appreciated, thanks

English to Sanskrit Translation [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to translate "every day" into Sanskrit. I have found some conflicting translations and am hoping someone can clarify. Thank you very much.

English to sanskrit translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if anyone could translate " One Love" into sanskrit for me.

English to sanskrit translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew how to translate this quote into sanskrit. I was thinking of getting as my tattoo. Thanks. Trust onto to God and he shall direct your path

English to Sanskrit Translation [ 5 Answers ]

Would someone have input on translating the work Antevasin into saskrit (using sanskrit characters)?

View more questions Search