Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    selles Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2006, 05:39 AM
    Anime Download
    Hey I was after a certain anime called "She, The Ultimate Weapon." I want to try and download it from the net, but I cannot find it anywhere, not even a torrent for it. If anyone could help, I would be gratefull.

Sean
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 21, 2006, 06:08 AM
    This appears to be commercial and copyrighted material. Please do not ask or expect us to help you steal such material. There appear to be plenty of places to purchase this legally.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 21, 2006, 10:46 AM
    I completely agree with Scott on this one.
    Here's somewhere you can obtain it legally.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 21, 2006, 11:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    I completely agree with Scott on this one.
    Here's somewhere you can obtain it legally.
    Hmmm, SHE's not cheap. But then what she is?

:::: Ducking ::::: :D :D :D
    xeurobebex Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2006, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by selles
    Hey i was after a certain anime called "She, The Ultimate Weapon." I want to try and download it from the net, but i cannot find it anywhere, not even a torrent for it. If anyone could help, i would be gratefull.

Sean

Hey sean ic your problem and I know how hard it is trying to find the anime you want. Try this website www.youtube.com all you do is go to the website and type in She episode... w.e episode your on but on this website you might not only get the anime you want but other different clips might come up that you don't want so type it in and look through the clips and you might b able to find it :) I know it helped me to watch all the episodes of naruto and hopefully it will help you.. by the way you don't need to dl anything all you need to have is flash media player

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anime! Need help drawing it! [ 5 Answers ]

Can any one gimme a site that teaches you how to draw anime style? Nothing that makes you pay just sites that are for free? Sites that give you tutorials? Anything would be great thanks!:D

How to colour anime/manga drawings [ 5 Answers ]

How do you colour anime/manga drawings using photoshop 6.0, or just by hand? Some pictures

Anime conventions on ny [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for Anime Conventions in New York or New Jersey. Somewhere near New York city would be cool. Appreciate the help! :) :cool: :D O_O? Anybody? Anyone at all? O_o Does any one even watch anime or play video games?

How to download [ 18 Answers ]

Hi , We find few music album sites, wherein we can just play the music online. What needs to be done if we want to download the music and save them into our local drive. I tried doing that, but always end up with saving as "Html" or "Real Player Presentation" format and cannot be played...

Download [ 1 Answers ]

Can you download all material on a hotmaill account in one go onto a c.d and how please.

View more questions Search