Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manket59 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2006, 12:40 AM
    Chatting client ban. What to do for chat?
    Dear all,

In my office chatting on other than company people not allowed. But, in some case if I need to chat with some friends for necessary stuff I want some Java chatting site address if someone knows please. Help me giving address of that chatting site addresses...

Thanks !
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2006, 03:47 AM
    I'm sorry but we cannot help you get around a company policy like that.

Think of it this way: If you had an employee you were paying to do work for you, would you keep an employee who was trying to get you to pay him for chatting with his friends?
    manket59 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2006, 04:03 AM
    You are right ! I should not ask such question ! But, Actually I am working in a Project Department and Seating Ideally since last two months ! So, I asked that question to public but, instead I have ask this question to my boss ! So, I get the quick answer !
    samir_raut88 Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Jul 21, 2006, 06:55 AM
    Have you tried gmail? You could still be chatting while you log into Google email account or gmail...
    Hope it helps you get some free time at work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Magazine Website: Getting info from my client. [ 2 Answers ]

I do this magazine website of lots of text with hyperlinks in them. My client sends me the updates in MS Word, which I convert to html and add to the site. Besides each of learning how to use a CMS with the site - or my teaching them how to use Dreamweaver to type up their stuff - is there an...

Can I get to know d location of the person who is currently chatting to me? [ 35 Answers ]

Can I get to know d xact location (country / city / street / house num.) of the person who is currently chatting to me?

Get the Client login name? [ 3 Answers ]

Dear all, I need to get the Client system login name to display in each client pages.. I have tried following code it display nothing.. :( You are <%=Request.ServerVariables("LOGON_USER")%> Please anybody suggest right idea to solve this problem.. jena.

Is there way to access the computer of(the person you are chatting with) ,while chat? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, My question is ,Is it possible to gain access to the computer( the person you are chatting with) ,while in a chat.. If it's really possible then how? I just want 2 gain access to my friends PC , while on a chat conversation.. Please help with this... I have learnt about...

Telnet client. [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody please help? I'm running AOL9 with windows xp, I've started getting a box on start up c:\windows\system32\mcc.exe With a message in the box Welcome to Microsoft Telnet client Escape character is 'ctrl+]' Microsoft Telnet> I also get a box on the taskbar where I can right click...

View more questions Search