Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JordyKidd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 01:52 PM
    Red Spot on Penis
    OK, here's the thing.. I suspect I had lichen ntidus on my penis before cause I have lots of tiny little flesh coloured lumps. I didn't think anything of it. So about 6months later I have now developed a red spot on my penis (On top of one of the other lumps) it is no bigger than 1cm and has a white head. Ive never had sex before so I'm guessing its not an STI. Could it be masterbating too much? Any help is well apricated, thanks.
    ja77 Posts: 250, Reputation: 36

Jan 5, 2009, 01:09 PM

Lichen nitidus is a rare, noncancerous skin condition. It consists of tiny, skin-colored bumps (papules) that often appear in clusters on the surface of your skin, especially on your trunk and upper extremities. The cause of lichen nitidus is unknown.

Lichen nitidus may affect anyone, but typically develops in children and young adults. While you may find lichen nitidus to be annoying, it's harmless. Even without treatment, lichen nitidus usually disappears over time.

Lichen nitidus - MayoClinic.com

Lichen nitidus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also for your info --

Spots on the penis

http://menshealth.about.com/od/disea...enis_spots.htm

My advise would be do not be shy go visit your doctor and show them the problem you have. I know a lot of guys feel funny about showing there parts to doctors but honest all medical staff have seen it all before and will want to help you, not check you out.

At least once you have been to the doctors you can get peace of mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big Spot on penis [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Just like to know any information about a spot on the base of my penis. Its reddish, very and a sore kind of lumpy spot. Its bigger than an average spot, not massive. Very similar to a basic spot that you can have on the facial area, but just tends till more sorer and I would also like to...

I've got a yellow spot like a normal acne spot on my penis. [ 21 Answers ]

I've got like a 1/2cm spot with a yellow/white head on it on my penis about halfway up. Its like a normal acne spot on a face but I have no idea what it is?. I've squeezed it, thinking it was a normal spot and whitish pus has come out (exactly like a normal spot on your face when you squeeze it)......

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

A black spot on penis [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Please somebody help me. I did stupid thing. Few months ago, I wore a dirty sock on my penis and masturbated. Not just once, but many times in a week with same dirty sock. Afterwards, my penis starts hitching. I noticed that a dry spot on my penis which turned to black. It is a dry black...

Little spot on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I recently discovered I had a little spot on top on my foreskin an I want to know what it is can any body help I need to know asap thanks

View more questions Search