Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Jul 20, 2006, 07:43 PM
    Bin/Cue files...
    I want to know why cue life are small, here I convert large file into bin/cue, cue is small, is it OK if I burn only cue files and noy with the bin files... cause I can use cue file without any problems... :)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 21, 2006, 06:14 AM
    See this:

http://en.440forums.com/forums/?act=...=22150&lang=EN
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Jul 23, 2006, 07:27 PM
    The link won't open but I already found out that I can't burn only the cue... thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't use WMV files [ 2 Answers ]

When I bought my computer, it came installed with Windows XP and all other programs. I tried getting service pack 2 and was unable to install it as the XP was not the original. Ever since the computer has been displaying XP not genuine and has basically made all the WMV files and video capture in...

Help with .bop .vob .ifo files [ 6 Answers ]

hey guys, I ran into a little problem, I had just finished downloading 40 year old virgin and, I wanted to burn it onto a dvd so likewise, I unrar it everything goes smooth, blah blah. I have two video files for it and when I opened Nero 6 Ultra Edition, and I used Nero Express,it gave me the...

Unwanted backup(?) files/"ghost" files [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have been getting these strange files that activate when I open Microsoft word documents. They are like shadow files. And also they appear in My Photo section too. Here is some information I have copied from the property boxes of the files. I have done virus scans on these "ghost"...

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

Log files [ 3 Answers ]

What are log files and is it safe to delete them? Sorry if this is a stupid question. :( I just have a lot of them and don't want to delete them if I shouldn't do so. I'm trying to clean up my computer so it will hopefully work better. I've made a lot of mistakes and deleted a lot of the wrong...

View more questions Search