Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cbourner Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2009, 11:03 AM
    Wow! Thank you. That comment just boosted me & myself esteem through the roof! This is not easy-I am disabled and my husband travels for work 90% of the month so there are "those" days but thankfully not many. I love Nathaniel as much as if I'd given birth to him myself. I couldn't imagine a day without him. I'm like a momma bear with cubs... you mess with him, you mess with me! And then you'd better look out! I was badly abused as child and will not tolerate it. (and as you see I take no crap and advocate like hell for him) I don't often hear that & I appreciate it.
    Have a blessed day!
    Cathy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Step Parent Unfit To Parent? [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to find out how to prove a step parent unfit. My exhusband recently married a woman who my child is all but terrified of. I have asked my child several times what is wrong and they tell me this woman is mean, keeps the child from their father, slaps them, spanks them (which the woman...

Unfit parent [ 3 Answers ]

What type of things would constitute my my wife who is divorcing me as an unfit parent?

Unfit Parent [ 2 Answers ]

How can you prove a mother is an unfit parent? A friend (David), his 5 year old daughter(Kayla) is staying with her mother, the mother lives with her boyfriend who is a DJ and they have had a child together. I have no idea what goes on at the mothers house, but they are always sick and always...

Declaring an unfit parent [ 1 Answers ]

I have a stepdaughter who's mother has been in and out of jail this child whole life. She is on probation, doesn't follow court orders, and has extreme anger issues especially towards my husband. She has been in jail for 7 months and was just released. She was put in jail for retail theft during...

Unfit parent [ 1 Answers ]

What is the definition of an unfit parent in the province of new brunswick, canada

View more questions Search