Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashmartin0714 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 09:29 PM
    Title to a book about a cop seeking revenge on criminals and an underwater cave
    My hubby is deployed overseas and I'm tyring to send him some books I've read in the past that I think he'd enjoy. One of the books was about this cop, whose daughter I think was killed; he seeks revenge and begins killing criminals. He takes the body underwater and hides them in the upper part of the cave, where the water doesn't come up to. I know it's a stretch, but it is driving me insane! Thanks!
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jan 3, 2009, 10:16 PM
    Would you recognize the title if you saw it? I did a search on a web site that
    Does plot searches, using the information you supplied, and it returned 100
    Results. Click on the title where it says, (click on a book below) at the far left, and it
    Gives a plot summary. Here's the link:

AllReaders.com Book Search Engine

Best of luck.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeking tasteful revenge-Dumped by a married guy [ 13 Answers ]

A few months ago I was dumped by a married/seperated man. He was married at the time I met him but was very interested in me. I was basically over with my children's father and he was truly unhappily married with children as well(people that know him agreed). I decided to go out with him and we...

Movie Title? Scientist father tries out living underwater with musical family [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie from the 1970s in which a father creates this really cool house/pod with gadgets that an entire family can live in, and then convinces his own family to try it. The teenagers arrive, guitars and all, and befriend a seal. They start to enjoy the place...

Seeking Book Title [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My wife charged me w/ finding the title and author of a book she read many yrs. Ago. It was a story in two parts; first, where all the women disappeared from Earth and the subsequent ramifications to the men, then the second half of the story had all the men disappear from Earth. The...

View more questions Search