Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryan_milligan Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2009, 09:08 PM
    Jobs about space and physics ?
    Hey I'm 16 and have no idea where I want to go after school. I live in England and after school I am currently planning to go to college to study Physics, Ancient history, Law and I am undecided on the other for now. I am currently in love with space and anything to do with it but don't really no what jobs I could get to do with that. I am also currently doing a double science gcse of which I already have an A waiting for that other.
    ryan_milligan Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jan 4, 2009, 06:30 AM
    Nobody?
    fishburn7 Posts: 80, Reputation: 6

Aug 6, 2009, 01:37 PM

What exactly are you asking
    setexenv Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Aug 20, 2009, 12:19 PM

The first thing that goes through my mind when reading your post is that you are probably heading for a Ph.D. in physics, astronomy, or astrophysics. If that were the case you would wind up teaching (most likely) at a University level and doing research in your field of study. It's an admirable goal and if you love physics, pure research in astrophysics or astronomy would be right up your alley. Do what you are passionate about. You'll never be sorry. Oh, of course, if you love ancient history, then archaeology or anthropology is the way to go. For most all of these you will need a Ph.D. though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any Jobs in SC [ 4 Answers ]

:) Hello, my family and I are about to move to Columbia, South Carolina and my husband is looking for a JOB his interest is in Air Conditioning, we will be there in the mid of January. Does anyone have any interviews or do you know of anyone with interviews? Thank you.

Girlfriend left because she needed space. Giving her space, but how do I get her back [ 14 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with me. She said that she needed space. The reasoning behind this is that she says she just felt unhappy for a while, because of some of my actions. I love her dearly, and I have been giving her the space she has requested. She says that she loves me, but...

Jobs, jobs, jobs! [ 2 Answers ]

Which would you get paid more for.. Being a first school teacher OR Being a teacher assistant in a first school OR Working in a child's home where they get fosterd etc OR Being an Air Hostess

What Jobs Right For ME ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey , I Was Really Look On Some Advice As I Am Now Coming Up To The End Of My School Days And I Still Don't Know What To Do With My Life? All My Friends Have Great Careers Ahead Of Them And I Have Nothing:( .I Really Feel Like I Am Not Clever Enough For Most Jobs And I Know Everyone Says This...

Mix between 2 jobs [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I had applied to work for an institution which I was hired. As I sign the papers, my new manager told me to go back to work and resign, which I did... However just after I did it she called me back to tell me that she can't hired me until she verifies my references. I give her...

View more questions Search