Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simplysrujan Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2006, 12:13 PM
    How can I start a calling card business?
    Hello,
    Can anyone suggest any tips on starting an online calling card business. I know it's a very profitable biz but don't know how to start it.
    Please help.
    Thanks
    Sr
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Jul 20, 2006, 12:18 PM
    I am not sure what you mean exactly here... my former professional was in graphic design/commercial printing. Business cards (and calling cards) are a small part of the product line I dealt in but I don't think it was considered so profitable in the US? Are you speaking of only an internet design or an actual printed-on-card-stock version?
    simplysrujan Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 11:23 AM
    Thanks guys for all your answers... appreciate it

vtschand... I'll be reading the document you have provided

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I start my own business [ 6 Answers ]

Where can I go to find out about how to start my own business in Alameda Count Ca. Are there seminars that will tell me how to go about this?

How do I start a calling card business? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like information on how to start a calling card internet business. Thank you. Js

Want to start Business. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm interested in starting my own business but I have no idea as to how or what to do. I would appreciate if you can help me. I do know that this is an odd question but I'm serious.Thanks. Stephen

Start my own business [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Experts Requesting your help. I am a nurse assistant and would like to work out of my home, Would love to set up my own hours and care of my patients but don't know how to begin. I am from Chicago IL and don't know do I need a license, how about taxes. Does anyone know where I can go for...

View more questions Search