Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dedehays Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 07:18 PM
    Is my house haunted
    Well hi everyone I'm new here but I need some help. My boyfrined and me were layen and a bed one night when he said omg and I was like what happen.. He told me tha he saw something it was a person standen by my window he could see if it was a man .but he said it was tall and a adult. And then he was like something pushed his leg... later he told me tha it wasn't the first time he saw it.. I always feel like something is touchen me and things happen like sometimes I feel my bed creek when no ones and the room.. and I just feel weird when I'm by myself... I need some help
    Mikeym Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Jan 3, 2009, 07:26 PM

Don't be alone then :) Could be :O, don't think I can help you with it then, other than get a priest?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2009, 07:27 PM

Hi, dedehays!

I'm not going to discount that something of the paranormal may have happened or be happening because of experiences that I've had in my own life. However, before coming to that conclusion that something might be real, I would suggest trying to find any rational explanation whatsoever for why things might occur.

Shadows, breezes, pets and other animals, things settling, etc.

Thanks!
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2009, 08:35 PM

You know what's weird? I've had that feeling too, like someone is right there next to me. Actually it happened a couple weeks ago in the kitchen. It felt like something was touching my arm and I felt cold for a few seconds. I told my husband to come stand by me and he didn't feel anything, my brother came over and stood by me and he felt the cold too. The weird thing is that there are no vents or anything where we were standing.
    Katie12197 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 02:03 PM

I have the Same problems. Yes I do believe that spirits are real. Yes I think your house may be haunted But I don't know. Watch a haunting on discover channel 2:00-3:00 and 3:00-4:00 MON-FRI. Its is soooo helpful if try burning sage in every room of your house it clenses the house. Good luck :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted [ 23 Answers ]

The other night I found this site by typing in 'how do you know if your house is haunted'.Well, after reading what others wrote I began piecing things together. I am sure that my house is haunted. I would like to find out the history of this house (it was built in 1888) but I don't know where to...

Is my house haunted [ 5 Answers ]

I've been living in my new house for 2 months. I have started to notice unusual things happen. Sounds of doors slamming, computer chair spinning, dog barking at nothing, one door that has to be propped open to stay open. My house is only 40 yrs old. I would like a physic to tell me if it is...

Is my house haunted [ 5 Answers ]

I have been experiencing some very strange things going on at home I have always had a noisy house what with pipes banging etc but last week we all smelt a very strong aftershave go all around the room and linger at the bottom then a razor was found behind the toilet twice now and shadows please...

I think my house is haunted [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Stephanie. I've lived in my house now for about 4 years. I've always had a feeling the house my mother and I live in is haunted. Before we moved in there was a guy named Stanely that had died. One late night there was a strange crackling noise. We woke up to find that my moms shower...

Is my house haunted [ 11 Answers ]

I Have Been Experinceing Some Weird Things In My Home Well First There Was A Smell That No One Uses And It Passed Through The Room And Then Lingerd Over The Other End. Then A Razor Keeps Appearing Behind The Toilet And My 2 Year Old Sister Is Running Around Saying Cath Them But What Can She See?...

View more questions Search