Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arwensalius Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 03:13 PM
    Fairy tale of some sort. Are you up for a challenge?
    Hi there,

I'd be eternally grateful if one of you could tell me what that movie is I used to borrow from my neighbour: it was some sort of cinderella/robin hood fairy tale. And there's very little I remember of it. I think it was foreign. Maybe french or german or even russian (this is a tough one!). I even think it was a series of a couple of episodes.
    There was that girl... and she lived in a big house in some sort of forest, and she rode horses and there's a scene where she uses a crossbow. It has a very 80s feel to it.

I keep thinking af her dressed up as a hunter with that crossbow lately. There was a lot of magic involved but unfortunately the title of the movie is a complete mystery to me now. :( all I know is I really liked her strong character...

Rings any bell?
    mikedub Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 06:09 AM

The Company of Wolves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia maybe this

Jan 6, 2009, 12:09 PM

Thanks mike, it's not the company of wolves, BUT, I remember watching it years ago as well, and I would like to thank you for bringing up this one.

I'm quite sure the one I'm looking for is foreign, but who knows. One more thing as a clue: there was a lot of snow involved. It was literally snowing all the time in that movie!
    mikedub Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 03:41 AM

Lady snowblood 1973 has an awful lot of snow? japaneese movie though you want european I think good luck its infuriating I know

Jan 22, 2009, 12:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedub View Post
    lady snowblood 1973 has an awful lot of snow ??japaneese movie though you want european i think good luck its infuriating i know
    Thank you though, I think I have to live with the fact that I'll never know. Maybe I should find my old neighbour one day and ask if she still have the video? Or if she remembers the title?

It's way too vague in my head.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for 80's fairy tale [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the title to an 80's fairy tale for children. All I can remember is that there was a loud brash woman with red hair, I think she was a queen or a witch and some character had a pig nose.

The Obama fairy tale [ 8 Answers ]

Why Winnie the Pooh should shape US foreign policy Change we can believe in, Winnie the Pooh foreign policy. At least Mr Obama’s approach will be popular in Europe...

Weird fantasy fairy tale movie or something [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was a little kid and it was one of those VHS tapes from the library that you can rent for a week it was some kind of fairy tale movie and I only remember a couple of parts I vaguely remember something like a mother losing her children to a witch or wizard so...

View more questions Search