Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Jan 3, 2009, 10:33 AM
    Hairspray gave me a headache
    So, about an hour ago I was doing my moms hair for a wedding she's going to. I had to use A LOT of hairspray. And now I have a headache, I'm dizzy, and its kind of hard to breath. I'm wondering if this bad? Am I going to die? I also suffer from anxiety, so I don't know if its my anxiety doing this to me or the hairspray. Please help! I'm worried sick! D:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2009, 06:39 PM

Hi, Skyrocket Away!

If you're symptoms are still there from many hours ago, please do get to a doctor!

You've probably okay, but consider it a lesson learned. Always read the precautionary label on anything that contains chemicals that could be harmful and follow what they say.

Somehow, adequate ventilation has to be provided, be it by a fan, and open window with a breeze and maybe even by wearing a respirator.

I've gotten sick and had headaches lots of times when spraying chemicals because I was in a hurry and just thought that I could do it for just a little while without having to take the necessary precautions.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't this headache go away? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am doglover92 and I was wondering, I have had this really bad headache since March and it won't go away. It is from the top of my forehead to the back of my neck, I ave tried everything, dos anyone know what this might be or what is wrong? If anyone knows please get back to me. PLEASE!!...

Headache with sex [ 2 Answers ]

What's the deal with getting a headache right after sex(Orgasm). Headache is located at the back of the head & neck up through the left side to front??

Headache [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 21 yr old male.. for the past year or so I have been having a terrible headache everyday. I was wondering if anybody knew why this might be.

Bad Headache [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend just started getting really bad headaches for about two weeks now. He thought it was his teeth so he went to the dentist and they took x-rays and found nothing. They also found out that nothing is hurt in his jaw but his pain is coming from the left side of his face and is giving...

Headache [ 2 Answers ]

My Girlfriend had a conussion that happened in September. She has had a really bad head for months. Do you have any idea what it could be. Hairline fractures or something? She also has lumps on the back of the neck and head to. Please help me e

View more questions Search