Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 10:13 AM
    Now this is logic?
    The way engineers think;

A priest, a doctor, and an engineer were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers.

Engineer: What's with these guys? We must have been waiting for 15 minutes!

Doctor: I don't know but I've never seen such ineptitude!

Priest: Hey, here comes the greenskeeper. Let's have a word with him.

Priest: Hi George. Say George, what's with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow aren't they?

George: Oh yes. That's a group of blind fire fighters. They lost their sight while saving our club house last year. So we let them play here anytime free of charge!

(silence)

Priest: That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight.

Doctor: Good idea. And I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist buddy and see if there's anything he can do for them.

Engineer: Why can't these guys play at night? :D
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2009, 10:19 AM

I have heard that one before but it still makes me laugh
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 11:38 AM

Applied simple logic...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deductive logic [ 3 Answers ]

Why is deductive logic also called symbolic logic and mathematical logic.

Children's logic [ 4 Answers ]

If you need a good laugh, try reading through these children's science exam answers . Q: Name the four seasons. A: Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar. Q: Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to drink. A: Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes...

Company logic? [ 1 Answers ]

I am very bored with my current position in the company I work for. About six months ago I asked to move out of my current department and be considered for any open positions in other departments. Department managers are allowed to choose who they want to have in their departments. Nothing is...

A Logic Quesiton [ 2 Answers ]

Mr Short, his sister, his son and his daughter are fond of golf and often play together. The following statements are true of their foursome: 1) The best player's twin and the worst player are of the opposite sex. 2) The best player and the worst player are the same age. Question: Which one of...

View more questions Search